What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Tup,

I suspect the alcohol and tobacco will get me long before aspartame does! :sherlock:

You live long and heathily and look to the future, you'll enjoy having dribble wiped off your chin and your arse wiped by a 16 year old care worker, I'll do things my way. :laughing:

its better to burn out than fade away. :cool:

dinna worry about tup.

if its not the fever or the pox that gets him, it'll be arthritis and rsi from all his forum posts.

2 x granary rolls, wholegrain mustard, gammon ham and spinach leaves

1 x cream of potato and leek soup (I think)

Some raw carrot battons

A 500ml bottle of full fat Coca-Cola

Nothing wrong with Dr Pepper.

Unless you say that you enjoy Dr Pepper in your mouth and Dr Pepper's liquid down your throat. That said, Dr Pepper could be a woman.

1 X 6 inch Chicken Tikka Sub (heartly italian bread, cheese and toasted, with lettuce, cucumber, red onion, green peppers, haud the sauce)

1 X 500 ml bottle of Sprite

1 X double chocolate chip and 1 X rainbow cookie

1 X packet of Quavers

1 X piece of of Wrigleys spearmint chewing gum

Foster you should dispense with the spinach and carrot batons and all that shite and just stick to ham rolls, tattie soup and coke if you want to become a proper man like me.

Get some iron from the spinach, and greater ability to see at night from the carrots. All part of the plan...

1 X 6 inch Chicken Tikka Sub (heartly italian bread, cheese and toasted, with lettuce, cucumber, red onion, green peppers hold the sauce)

1 X 500 ml bottle of Sprite

1 X Double chocolate chip and 1 X rainbow cookie

Packet of Quavers

1 X piece of of Wrigleys spearmint chewing gum

FFS!

thats worse english than tup.

chewing gum is for neds BTW.

i dinna mind FFs.

trust me though, chuddy is the preserve of minks.

Crying it chuddy is the preserve of minks min.

I find either a piece of chewing gum or a nice strong after meal mint aids my digestion. Also, nothing worse than tasting the remnants of your lunch in your moo ay afternoon...

Crying it chuddy is the preserve of minks min.

I find either a piece of chewing gum or a nice strong after meal mint aids my digestion. Also, nothing worse than tasting the remnants of your lunch in your moo ay afternoon...

:hysterical:

a couple of pints will do that fella.

• Dildo 1

I concur with the chap who say Maccy d's should serve breakfast later, especially at weekends!

Who the feck gets up before 10 o clock on a Saturday and Sunday!

BTW Does anyone have any opinions on the musculanity of drinking Moray cup and Sangs Pineapple, both are really fine and I like the darkies on the MC Label.

• Upvote 1

I concur with the chap who say Maccy d's should serve breakfast later, especially at weekends!

Who the feck gets up before 10 o clock on a Saturday and Sunday!

BTW Does anyone have any opinions on the musculanity of drinking Moray cup and Sangs Pineapple, both are really fine and I like the darkies on the MC Label.

Phew, thought you were going to say niggers there.