"i've Fucked That" Inner Smirk.

dervish

In a thread ages ago Pudgie said something to the effect of "if I could fuck anyone it would be Hilary Clinton... just cos if she became president every time she came on TV I could have a wee smirk to myself and think I've fucked that". That resonated with me cos, aye you would.

Anyways so Hilary lost, I'd even suspect Pudgie never did get to fuck her.

Question is who/where/when/how. Would you choose for your wee "I've fucked that" smirk?

In a thread ages ago Pudgie said something to the effect of "if I could fuck anyone it would be Hilary Clinton... just cos if she became president every time she came on TV I could have a wee smirk to myself and think I've fucked that". That resonated with me cos, aye you would.

Question is who/where/when/how. Would you choose for your wee "I've fucked that" smirk?

Lorraine Kelly and Carol Vorderman... though in the case of the latter I'm not sure that shagging her is that much of an achievement from what I've heard.

Regardless... Lorraine Kelly and Carol Vorderman.

There's a few people in this wretched city who missus' I've been inside, much to my delight. A well known Aberdonian entrepreneur being one of them.

He was showing off his trophy bit on the side and the phone got to me and to my delight, I'd tongued her arsehole many a time. Crestfallen.

In fantasy land, I'd love a shotty of Helen Mirren. I suspect she would be a dream. And given her age, probably not one to brag about down the cruiser to those unlearned sorts. I'd enjoy just knowing I did it. Helen, if you're reading, PM me x

Lorraine Kelly and Carol Vorderman... though in the case of the latter I'm not sure that shagging her is that much of an achievement from what I've heard.

Regardless... Lorraine Kelly and Carol Vorderman.

Or... Vordermans's daughter.

Just think can't be long till her wedding etc first child and so on. News will be all over that

The "might be mine" smirk is king.

I met Pudgie one night, was with his bird, thankfully the killer dog was at home, I'd say those two in a threesome, he's a good looking lad is our pudge, curls to die for.

Or... Vordermans's daughter.

Just think can't be long till her wedding etc first child and so on. News will be all over that

The "might be mine" smirk is king.

Vorderman AND Kelly's daughters... both of them well worth oiling up the unit for.

All fuckin' four of them... Kelly and her daughter, and Vorders and her daughter... jesus christ... that'd be fucking smashing.

29F7768400000578-3139180-image-a-32_1435Lorraine+Kelly+Rosie+Smith+Stars+Appear+

There's a few people in this wretched city who missus' I've been inside, much to my delight. A well known Aberdonian entrepreneur being one of them.

He was showing off his trophy bit on the side and the phone got to me and to my delight, I'd tongued her arsehole many a time. Crestfallen.

In fantasy land, I'd love a shotty of Helen Mirren. I suspect she would be a dream. And given her age, probably not one to brag about down the cruiser to those unlearned sorts. I'd enjoy just knowing I did it. Helen, if you're reading, PM me x

I'm with @@Poodler, it's the real life occasions that are way more fun. Picked her up from some friends houses at times to be met with a crowd of them and on a quick scan you've got that Wee secret connection with a couple of them that you've been there.

You see that Wee uncomfortable shift in them but then they relax a wee bit and you can see they enjoy that unspoken secret as well. Filthmongers.