The Mckenna Dilemma

One of reekie_docks work colleagues told us in good faith, that he’s trying to engineer a move away because of McDogshit. His antics are to be commended here.

By playing absolutely shite every week ? Seems a bizarre way to go about it. Could he not have a decent game and then he would actually have interest from other clubs ?

• Downvote 1

By playing absolutely shite every week ? Seems a bizarre way to go about it. Could he not have a decent game and then he would actually have interest from other clubs ?

He's on the wind-up.  It's a long standing 'joke' on here, within the PG's, that @@reekie_dock is privy to insider information regarding the goings on at Pittodrie - because he works with Scotty Severin. 

It isn't a joke. He does work with him.

Rumours probably shite but definitely workmates.

I was under the impression that the 'joke' was more based around Reekie receiving actual intel from Seve?  These days Seve will know nothing about what's going on at Aberdeen.  He's been gone for years and has had nothing to do with the club.

He will end up in the Highland league after he see's his contract out here.

He's now mixing and listening to the big earners he is not focused 100 percent on his commitment to Aberdeen he's got one eye on the English league and only one eye on the ball when playing for the Dons quicker he goes the better. Then it will be Ferguson and devlin next wanting away and the merry go round will go on and on.

He's now mixing and listening to the big earners he is not focused 100 percent on his commitment to Aberdeen he's got one eye on the English league and only one eye on the ball when playing for the Dons quicker he goes the better. Then it will be Ferguson and devlin next wanting away and the merry go round will go on and on.

I thot last season mckenna was focussed and had his eye on the ball but now his mind is elsewhere.

Ferguson is playing well and getting better by the game, hopefully he stays focussed and would definitely get a move down to the EPL.

• Downvote 1

McKenna is nowhere near as good as he or his agent think he is.

When the ball is lumped into the air with regularity or he’s playing against a big bruiser he does well.

Put the ball on the ground and is relatively poor, decision making is weak, and he’s even worse when people are running at him, he doesn’t have a clue what to do and just backs off.

Scottish game suits him. He’s not technical enough to go anywhere near the level he is targeting.

Celtic is as good as he’ll ever get regularly.

When the ball is lumped into the air with regularity or he’s playing against a big bruiser he does well.

Put the ball on the ground and is relatively poor, decision making is weak, and he’s even worse when people are running at him, he doesn’t have a clue what to do and just backs off.

Scottish game suits him. He’s not technical enough to go anywhere near the level he is targeting.

I fear this may be correct. He's certainly far too easy to play 'around' - quick, clever forwards with good movement make him look distinctly ordinary. 

One of many reasons why Celtic always give us such a torrid time. 

He's not good enough for the Dhims first X1.

Both Julien & Ajer are superior in all ways.

His level, at best, is a decent Championship team.

Maybe a Derby or the likes.

Get him out in January , anything over 2 million with sell on just take it. Admit we screwed up not taking best offer last summer whatever it was. Move on and roll out Ash.

As much as I'm in favour of cashing in asap, the thought of perming two from three of Devlin, Taylor & Considine gives me the fear.

Maybe Tommie Hoban might get a 5 month January to May contract.

Not sure of his fitness levels, or how close he is to trying to play again.

Hoban & Considine as the preferred partnership maybe?

I could see that as a possibility - and he'd be free, so all the transfer fee we do get goes towards making us Westhill Wanderers FC in the arse end of nowhere.

Ideal for the grippy wee Masonic cunt that masquerades as Chairman

• 5 weeks later...

Queen's Park Rangers are weighing up a renewed bid for Scott McKenna. I wonder what sort of transfer fee Aberdeen would hold out for at the present time.

P.s... I would put up a link to this article but some folk on here seem to have a problem with me posting links to articles for some reason.  :swear: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

Queen's Park Rangers are weighing up a renewed bid for Scott McKenna. I wonder what sort of transfer fee Aberdeen would hold out for at the present time.

P.s... I would put up a link to this article but some folk on here seem to have a problem with me posting links to articles for some reason. :swear:

P.s... I would put up a link to this article but some folk on here seem to have a problem with me posting links to articles for some reason. :swear:

Interesting. Wasn’t it them who apparently had a deal sewn up with us in July, only for Wiggy to pull the rug from under their feet at the 11th hour, resulting in said player spitting the dummy and handing in a transfer request?

I’ll wager my 50p on McKenna heading there next month. Wasn’t £3.5m mentioned in July, with a sell on?