Gothenburg Anniversary Dinner 11Th May 2013

Dynamo

Been asked to put this up.

Raising money for AFC youth development.

As it says in the title.

Sports quiz in the RDS @ Pittodrie, Friday 11th January 2013. Doors at 7, quiz starts 7.30. Bar will be open.

Was decent last year, good turnout etc.

£50 entry per team of 4.

If you're interested let me know.

• Site Sponsor

Do you have an email address that people could contact someone regarding this. I'll post the details to Twitter to help spread the word.

NL24

alan@fyfemoirassociates.com

This can also be used for those seeking SFYD bank account details.

Thanks

• Site Sponsor

Was he allowed to enter a team?

Not really fair if he was.

Ok, it will be a fitba quiz. Chris Gavin did not get to enter a team last year. I'm making up the quiz this time and no-one but me will know the questions prior to the quiz.

Lads, we're trying to raise some funds and hopefully have a few laughs as well.

Ok, it will be a fitba quiz. Chris Gavin did not get to enter a team last year. I'm making up the quiz this time and no-one but me will know the questions prior to the quiz.

Lads, we're trying to raise some funds and hopefully have a few laughs as well.

Are you entering a team? :laughing:

I'm away unfortunately but it's a great idea. Good luck.

Brilliant stuff RTYD, i really enjoyed the quiz night last year. I've worked out my rota at the moment and i should be available for this, so you can put my name down for it :thumbup1: Whether or not we'll put in another Mod team or not i'll see what the other guys are saying :)

• Site Sponsor

I'll miss this i'm afraid. Going to the Scotland v Wales game at Cardiff that night. Pity, was a great night last year.

Aye we have just noticed this game was on. This was the only Friday we could get from the club due to egg chasing and Tim games.

I think the consensus is that we are going to sack it until January.

More news to follow, we certainly don't want to miss turning you upside down for cash!

Aye we have just noticed this game was on. This was the only Friday we could get from the club due to egg chasing and Tim games.

I think the consensus is that we are going to sack it until January.

More news to follow, we certainly don't want to miss turning you upside down for cash!

Towards the end of January would be good. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...