Nfl

RAZOR

AN AMERICAN football megafan has won a trip to the Super Bowl thanks to his NFL man cave.

Graham Henderson, 36, is dubbed the ‘kilted Texan’ due to his obsession with the Houston Texans side.

He has turned his home in Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire into a shrine for his beloved team after building a ‘Bullpen’ shed complete with big screen TV’s, signed jerseys and rare memorabilia.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3815747/nfl-super-bowl-houston-texans-superfan-graham-henderson-man-cave-kilted-texan-tickets/

Absolute dweeb

Watched the Netflix effort, qb1.

Follows three quarterbacks in school for their last season. The qb for the national champions is more interested in his hair and Twitter, he was going to Ohio state after school, and I thought this cunt is good but he's never had bad news before, so I had a wee deek at where he is now and...he left to go to Miami. Too cold in Ohio and he wasn't promised the number one, so he's huffed off to warmer climes. Not going to make it.

Says me, tightbreeks madden.

Just admit when you’re wrong mini. Nobody gets it right all the time.

I didn't like them but when you tipped them at 11/1 they were a genuine 16/1 shot that was my main issue, you tipped up the 4th fav and made a big deal of it and now you're milking it with the self congratulations which is pretty sad.

• 6 months later...

Andrew Luck retiring is a real kick in the balls for the Colts. Opens up the AFC South too (I felt the Colts were a lock for it previously).

Who we liking this year?

In terms of betting I'm on the Chiefs (8's) and the Cowboys (22's). I think they're the best value. Dallas price will come in a bit once Zeke is back on site, i'd guess

• 5 weeks later...

After a low quality start to the season, quality of play seemed to pick up last week. 

In the NFC, through 3 weeks, the Cowboys are looking very good.  Probably the pick of the NFC so far, with the other teams unbeaten through 3 weeks (Rams, 49ers, Packers and with a draw, the Lions) all looking like they've got issues.  Packers issues came to a fore last night, so no longr unbeaten.  

In the AFC, the Patriots are dominant as ever, not had the most difficult state to the season but for their defence to not allow one TD through 3 games (4 if you include the superbowl) is ridiculous.  Mahomes is just a ridiculous talent.  Can't really see past those two for the Championship match already.  

Biggest disappointment so far has to be the Browns and Baker Mayfield.  Kitchens looks clueless this year compared to last year.  Steelers also looking crap, after seemingly thinking they'd not notice Antonio Brown (on top of Le'veon Bell) leaving.  Not helped by injuries, but looked crap before that.  

After a low quality start to the season, quality of play seemed to pick up last week.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...