Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

17 hours ago, Somefriendly said:

Haha, would be a quality headline in the press. It should be standard attire on hun's cars.

2 questions I have a) why do some folk have a hard on for Greg stewart on this forum and b) why the obsession for zubr?

It was a classic, sure somebody can find it. Basically somebody parked too close to his car and he requested advice on what to do. Responses involved raping his wife and torching his house down.

Eventually it was decided to stick a dildo on his bonnet of which he bottled and wrote a stern letter.

• Dildo 1
18 hours ago, Somefriendly said:

Haha, would be a quality headline in the press. It should be standard attire on hun's cars.

2 questions I have a) why do some folk have a hard on for Greg stewart on this forum and b) why the obsession for zubr?

Compulsory for new members here to purchase a G-Stew t-shirt off @Dad

#everylittlehelps

1 hour ago, Dad said:

A real grounding moment when the 'furore' you've created over a player, is something a fellow Aberdeen fan hasnae even heard about let alone enjoyed.

Used to it by now tbh

Ah no

Nah i just don't see it. Had 2 purple patches at dundee and Kilmarnock, and we had the pleasure of him in the tubby and slow years.

6 minutes ago, Dad said:

They were lacklustre tbf son - no doubt there.

I mind him being in the frame for poty that year him n hemmings were doing magic weekly for dundee.. then us taking him in - I figured auto- hero; let's get the bunting out and do it proper, so he never leaves.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice - fair enough; shame on me. Fool me thrice - come on 

I coukd be wrong but i am not overly excited about third audition. Greg Stewart more like The matrix trilogy than The godfather trilogy.

The current situation reminds me of looking at left over food, think its past it best. Will I put it in the bin? Nah, let's give it a try. Nah bin it is, no lets try it again. You are currently walking between the fridge and bin.

55 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Been browsing this place for a while now, decided to join as the banter seems pretty good.

Old school Skinhead from the days of the pre seating Beachend, no segregation and all that.

Anyhow, looking forward to getting stuck in.

Welcome aboard. You ever glassed a woman or pissed yourself?