Chidiebere Nwakali

Followed him on Instagram. Noticed he put up a video of the place they are at in Dubai. Hes speaking to someone with a weegie accent, a player Im guessing, and says I cant wait then the weegie replies its good, when you play at Celtic or Rangers you play infront of 50,000 people so its good.

Is that the best thing about playing for the club!? :laughing:

Edit: I put quotation marks in but theyve disappeared like any other punctuation @@Bebo

Followed him on Instagram. Noticed he put up a video of the place they are at in Dubai. Hes speaking to someone with a weegie accent, a player Im guessing, and says I cant wait then the weegie replies its good, when you play at Celtic or Rangers you play infront of 50,000 people so its good.

Edit: I put quotation marks in but theyve disappeared like any other punctuation @@Bebo

Sounds better than playing at Pittodrie.

Just seen that. Whoever is talking needs a slap.

Just seen that. Whoever is talking needs a slap.

It really hacks me off that, 5 minutes after joining the club, he's having his head filled with nonsense about how fantastic Celtic and Rangers are, 'wonderful arenas to play football', etc, etc.. particularly if it's coming from a fellow player/member of staff.

Going forward as a club I'd love to see us adopt a non-old firm policy. We do not sign any players, or appoint any coaching staff, who have links with Celtic or the Huns. Particularly anyone who has previously, at some point in their life, identified themselves as a supporter of either club. All it would take is a minor level of due diligence, prior to making an appointment/signing. We'd be much better off without their influence.... who know's we might even foster something of a siege mentality, as opposed to shiting ourselves every time we go to Glasgow.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind if players have previous links to the arse cheeks, but I do think AFC should make it an instant sackable offence with no pay off to mention in anything resembling praiseworthy terms either of the horrible two clubs.

Like a tweet about playing for the huns, sacked. Get tae fuck.

Picture taken with a celtic birthday cake. Pack your bags prick.

Speaking in a shite weegie nasally bastard twang about how great it is playing at Darkhead or Mordor in front of 50,000 jobless, toothless fucking cunts. Never come back you wank bastard.

You can be a hun or a potato fancier as much as you like in your own time, in private, but keep it to yourself, or fuck off.

• Upvote 1