Tv Series

Haunting of Hill House is fucking superb. Really enjoying it. Not just scares there is a lot more to it than that. Won't spoil anything but it's defo worth a watch.

Ye liket ep4 wi luke comin aff the gear eh

gies ye thon faimly drama vibes whin yev goat an ep fir aw the 5 siblins n a timeline thits jumpin aboot aw ower the fuckin shoap. n it works a treat. evry cunts goat a ghost eh the nicht like bergen brian floatin aboot, cunts in this ir dealing wi a spirit like this in thir past. wi brian.. keepin the cunt in shadas oot in nae mans land wi ez new pal Bing all it taks

Dunno if it's been mentioned here though I'm sure it has, but I saw an episode of Black Mirror, on Sunday night.

I never watch series of anything, I have other favoured pastimes. But I loved it.

It was the episode with the spade perpetually cycling the bike and pop idol is the only 'way out'. It was bloody fantastic.

I probably won't watch any more of it. But it was a superb critique of society as I lay with a come doon. So there.

Dunno if it's been mentioned here though I'm sure it has, but I saw an episode of Black Mirror, on Sunday night.

I never watch series of anything, I have other favoured pastimes. But I loved it.

It was the episode with the spade perpetually cycling the bike and pop idol is the only 'way out'. It was bloody fantastic.

I probably won't watch any more of it. But it was a superb critique of society as I lay with a come doon. So there.

Thought you didnae have a tv?

Black Mirror is incredible. 

Look I know I'm a bit slow on this one, however I'm just catching up with Homeland, currently on Season 3 so no spoilers please. As I recall it was well thought of on here and I agree it's well made but I've got some issues with it. The two main characters for a kick off, I have no belief in either. Don't buy Damian Lewis as a terrorist and the fruit loop Carrie wouldn't be allowed within a mile of CIA HQ. 

Look I know I'm a bit slow on this one, however I'm just catching up with Homeland, currently on Season 3 so no spoilers please. As I recall it was well thought of on here and I agree it's well made but I've got some issues with it. The two main characters for a kick off, I have no belief in either. Don't buy Damian Lewis as a terrorist and the fruit loop Carrie wouldn't be allowed within a mile of CIA HQ.

Season 3?

Mrs Brody. End of. No interest in the other characters or plot.

Stranger Things Season 3 is due out next Summer and should be interesting, I hope it tops the first 2.

We're working through the comeback season of Prison Break at the moment. Ridiculous premise on how they 'resurrected' it, but we're giving it a chance (ironic how he defends a willy woofter in jail, when in real life it's Wentworth Miller himself that likes faeces frollicking

That Kathleen is bloody great at her job , would want her defending me if i was wrongly accused of a crime . Nice juicy twist come eps 9 /10

Not really. I was actually disappointed in the series given they are still effectively in the same position as they were.

The bones quine should have done her job properly and out ranked Kratz.

Bobby should be charged for looking at indecent images.