Where Are They Now

Because , as someone said earlier he was a ball greedy cunt who wasnt playing for the good of the team. Showed signs of playing like he didnt really care about the results as he knew hed only be here for a short time. I can mind McLean going mental at him up in Dingwall shortly after Maddison had yet again chosen to hold on to the ball or play a difficult pass when an easier option was on. McLean was literally having to be held back or I reckon hed have chinned Maddison. Dont think he featured much after that.And hes shat it now by getting the fuck outta Norwich to avoid McLean

Aye and the team played better with him on the bench.

He hated being in Aberdeen and refused to stay although Norwich more or less ok'd it. He's a wee prick. Couldn't give a fuck where he ends up.

• Upvote 1

Because McInnes is a fraud and didn't really know what he had with Maddison. Couldn't utilise him properly and stuck him out on the wing.

I don’t think he was stuck out on the wing. More like he was given the licence to float about anywhere, but he usually stayed pretty central.

My personal best is 16 minutes or so.

I've done 30 seconds walking into the ground and realising that fucking spastic Darren Mackie was in the starting XI.

Also a few minutes before kick off on a few occasions on hearing that fucking mongol being announced in the starting line-up over the tannoy.

Straight to Broad Hill doonstairs.

Correct decision every time, fully vindicated.

Those were the days.

I've done 30 seconds walking into the ground and realising that fucking spastic Darren Mackie was in the starting XI.

Also a few minutes before kick off on a few occasions on hearing that fucking mongol being announced in the starting line-up over the tannoy.

Those were the days.

I applaud this behaviour. I threatened it several times when I heard him and climbing frame face were starting but instead to chose to berate the pair to everyone round about me. Fucking wankers still sour my piss.

• Upvote 2

Those were the days.

Get behind the fucking team, the club don't need to supporters like you, as if you could do any better etc.

Fucking GRIM days. Sends a cold shudder through my body just thinking about those teams, listening to spastics defend Langfield, Mackie and co as we go down yet again to some shite like Killie and cement our place in the bottom six yet again.

• Upvote 2