Aberdeen V Celtic

Sitting this one out, I can't justify spending money on a ticket for such a pointless game. Day with the Mrs instead, sad state of affairs

I’d rather spend an afternoon with Mrs Mols, than watch the eye bleeding plum currently on offer by McDogshit.

Am I right in thinking weve never won a game without Shinnie since he signed?

How many games has he missed while here? I guess only a few and has probably missed more from suspension than anything else but if that's true, that's still quite a telling stat. Or worrying in light of him leaving.

Hope I'm wrong but I can see this being an absolute humping. With the amount of players we have missing and whats at stake for them, can see this being close to a Mark Mcghee 9-0

You can get 100/1 for Celtic -5 goals, you'll be right on that? 

40/1 for over 6.5 goals

90/1 for over 7.5

200/1 for over 8.5

Can see Logan straight back in for this one with Ball moving to midfield.

Lewis

Logan 

Devlin

McKenna

Lowe

Ball

Campbell

Ferguson

Wilson(Stewart if fit)

Cosgrove

May

Can't see Gleeson playing, he is tidy on the ball by he is so far off the pace it is bad. Didnt get close to any of the hun midfield on sunday. 

Can see Logan straight back in for this one with Ball moving to midfield.

Lewis

Logan 

Devlin

McKenna

Lowe

Ball

Campbell

Ferguson

Wilson(Stewart if fit)

Cosgrove

May

Can't see Gleeson playing, he is tidy on the ball by he is so far off the pace it is bad. Didnt get close to any of the hun midfield on sunday. 

That team is grim as fuck. Not a chance that lot will get a goal. Problem is its our only choice really...

Am I right in thinking weve never won a game without Shinnie since he signed? Lets hope he makes a miracle recovery for the hearts home game to get us over the line

Incredibly consistent player, in terms of not missing games. 

He's missed nine games in his time here I think - 1 game in 15/16, 2 in 16/17, 4 in 17/18 and 2 to date in 18/19.

Of those nine games, two have been won and seven lost. 

The last game AFC won without Shinnie was Partick Thistle in 16/17 (0-6). Also beat Motherwell (7-2) that season without him.