Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

39 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Agreed, not enough respect paid to the humble chip in the majority of places. 

The restaurant at The Mains being on the podium for shit chips. Soggy, luke warm.

While I'm fucking at it......side of Garlic Bread. You expect something with maybe a crunch or a bite. No, not The Mains, fucking white sliced loaf out a packet, spread with garlic butter then warmed up. Absolute garbage. 

6 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

The restaurant at The Mains being on the podium for shit chips. Soggy, luke warm.

While I'm fucking at it......side of Garlic Bread. You expect something with maybe a crunch or a bite. No, not The Mains, fucking white sliced loaf out a packet, spread with garlic butter then warmed up. Absolute garbage. 

Only somewhere in the uk would have the neck to dish that up to a paying customer. 

On 10/26/2023 at 11:54 AM, cheesepipes said:

The shit food at the mains has really irked you. Get to the CC, a million times better scran. 

For what it's worth, doubtful the Mains will remain open long under the current owner. Social media full of posts about him not paying staff etc. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

The shit food at the mains has really irked you. Get to the CC, a million times better scran. 

For what it's worth, doubtful the Mains will remain open long under the current owner. Social media full of posts about him not paying staff etc. 

It did.

I suggested Pinehurst but Mains got selected for Nostalgic reasons.

I won't be back.....ever.

Is there some sort of Greek connection to the restaurant?

5 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Was the mains the place where the bandit boy kicked off? (for someone playing it and skinning it after he pumped heaps of money in lol) 

Also Internet famous lately for the boy pouring shit pints and that quine saying 'mah boyfriend wouldn't drink that'

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...