BOBFOC thread

Just magically got pregnant due to a sky wizard...

Well, if your argument (using the word loosely) is correct - people 2000 years ago would be no less suspicious of that, as they are today.

In those days, humanity may have had less technology / scientific knowledge etc, but people were not stupid.  if they had been stupid, then we would not be where we are today (obviously).

There was no magic to it, she was asked to play a part in a scheme and she consented to do so.  The giving of that consent is undoubtedly the most important act in human history. 

• Downvote 1

Well, if your argument (using the word loosely) is correct - people 2000 years ago would be no less suspicious of that, as they are today.

In those days, humanity may have had less technology / scientific knowledge etc, but people were not stupid. if they had been stupid, then we would not be where we are today (obviously).

There was no magic to it, she was asked to play a part in a scheme and she consented to do so. The giving of that consent is undoubtedly the most important act in human history.

Hahahaha.

WoW

• Upvote 1

In those days, humanity may have had less technology / scientific knowledge etc, but people were not stupid. if they had been stupid, then we would not be where we are today (obviously).

There was no magic to it, she was asked to play a part in a scheme and she consented to do so. The giving of that consent is undoubtedly the most important act in human history.

An impossible scheme.

How did gods spunk get in her vagina

In those days, humanity may have had less technology / scientific knowledge etc, but people were not stupid.  if they had been stupid, then we would not be where we are today (obviously).

There was no magic to it, she was asked to play a part in a scheme and she consented to do so.  The giving of that consent is undoubtedly the most important act in human history.

This is fucking ace....so in your kind God, or Gabriel or whomever the fuck it was turns up I Arameia, cigar in mouth and jangly jewellery, giving it...."I've got this idea dear, we're going to create the next big craze, just let me spunk in your vaj and we're ready to rock and roll"

Basically God is an Arthur Daley type, Mary is the local slapper willing to pop out a sprog to support his confidence scam and Joseph I guess must be his long suffering sidekick Terry McCann.

We shouldn't be singing hymns, we should be singing the Feem Toon to Minder

"God could be so good for you

Let me help ya

Working like you want me to...

Badap...bap badadap baaaaa! "

This is fucking ace....so in your kind God, or Gabriel or whomever the fuck it was turns up I Arameia, cigar in mouth and jangly jewellery, giving it...."I've got this idea dear, we're going to create the next big craze, just let me spunk in your vaj and we're ready to rock and roll"

Basically God is an Arthur Daley type, Mary is the local slapper willing to pop out a sprog to support his confidence scam and Joseph I guess must be his long suffering sidekick Terry McCann.

We shouldn't be singing hymns, we should be singing the Feem Toon to Minder

"God could be so good for you

Let me help ya

Working like you want me to...

Badap...bap badadap baaaaa! "

Cracking post, but...

...drugs tonight?

While I personally don't really care what an individual's faith or beliefs are, this type of rhetoric from someone, who is clearly educated, baffles the fuck out of me.

Nice conjecture.

While we are doing that. I would argue that a lot of people were stupid. However there were clever snake oil salesmen who managed to make billions from the stupid by selling them a story with no basis in fact. There are still stupid people to this day believing that horse shit.