Tv Series

20 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

The boy Matt Berry is a genius bri???...you'll love it??..

3 series 6 episodes each?

Then the spin off...

"Toast of Tinseltown"..you can guess the rest?

It's superb ? 

I only just clicked a few weeks ago that he does some of the interludes(?)/voice overs on absolute radio.

Prefer “what we do in the shadows” over “Toast”. You ever watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace?

9 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I only just clicked a few weeks ago that he does some of the interludes(?)/voice overs on absolute radio.

Prefer “what we do in the shadows” over “Toast”. You ever watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace?

I haven't bud..but a mate put me onto that a few weeks ago?...he never even knew Toast existed..and he fucking works in HMV?...Ill get it watched ????

Just watched that 6 part ITV series The Ipcress File, it was very good.  (also a film with michael caine) 

I enjoyed it.  Seems to be a little racial revision at play - eg a prominent American CIA agent is black, yet at this time racial segregation in the States has not ended yet.   So that would seem unlikely.

Have started watching the series 'El Cid' on Amazon.  Only see two episodes, but good so far (although its dubbed, rather than subtitled, which is annoying).

• 2 weeks later...

Top Boy season 4 or 2 or whatever the latest one is.

Bare Ps thrown by Drake and Netflix at dis ting fam. Bruv it’s mad wit new peoples, lot of feds and whities (kiss my teeth)

Bro it ain’t shit on what it was like before cuz.  Lesbians, Steves and gingers mixing wit da mandem. 

Man like Dushane going soft and Sully skulkin round da endz, (kiss my teeth) no food slingin no nutn.

Shit be long.

On 4/12/2022 at 1:07 PM, Poodler said:

Anyone remember cult Japanese English dubbed series called ‘Monkey’?

saw the first episode the other day.

explains why you aged lot are fucked up. Dad et Hanz etc 

Monkey was ace!

"Member" when he used to call a cloud to pick him up. Miles ahead o Uber was Monkey.

Boy in my class was called Pigsy because... well he looked like Pigsy.

17 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Finished breaking bad. Worth the journey. Looking forward to last series of better call Saul.

Watched BB for the first time in a few years with the Mrs recently who had always swore she’d never watch it.

She enjoyed it, so much so we went straight on to Better Call Saul which is better second time round.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:02 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Monkey was ace!

"Member" when he used to call a cloud to pick him up. Miles ahead o Uber was Monkey.

Boy in my class was called Pigsy because... well he looked like Pigsy.

Pigsy was a right creepy looking fucker. Did he wave his hand across his mouth to get the cloud to appear?