Where Are They Now

Guest the shepherd

He scored the opener at Ibrox once, sure it finished 2-1 the huns.

You may be getting mixed up with Steve Lovell, scored first in a game at ibrox for Aberdeen but we ended up losing 2-1. Pretty sure Chris Clark had left for the promises of Plymouth by that time.

Mind for years I told everyone Steve Toshs equaliser at Ibrox was the greatest goal I had ever seen in my life. Was young and full of mad dog.

Finally seen it back maybe a year ago and wish I hadn't tbh. A whole generation of hope lost within a 16 second shitty youtube clip.

FML.

August 2002,first game of the season at Easter Road and Kevin McNaughton was stretchered off with quarter of an hour left. It was Chris Clark who came on and scored a superb winner well in to the added injury time.A great winner to end an excellent game. A versatile and competent player Chris Clark.Always think of him alongside Michael Hart. Both good footballers with plenty skill and flair but as was said earlier never quite became the players we thought they might.Good thread .

Started working part time the June this year Friday nights 5-9 then Saturday 8-7 remember finishing at 12 to go our home gsmes. Ended up working round my college hours to get weekends off after a few months there

Seems to be another Aberdeen myth yon. It was almost 10/15 mins later when Sebo scored.

Not if you watched the Scotsport highlights

August 2002,first game of the season at Easter Road and Kevin McNaughton was stretchered off with quarter of an hour left. It was Chris Clark who came on and scored a superb winner well in to the added injury time.A great winner to end an excellent game. A versatile and competent player Chris Clark.Always think of him alongside Michael Hart. Both good footballers with plenty skill and flair but as was said earlier never quite became the players we thought they might.Good thread .

Started working part time the June this year Friday nights 5-9 then Saturday 8-7 remember finishing at 12 to go our home gsmes. Ended up working round my college hours to get weekends off after a few months there

Seems to be another Aberdeen myth yon. It was almost 10/15 mins later when Sebo scored.

Not if you watched the Scotsport highlights

I didn't realise how much of a regular feature the arms folded with new signings was. Check it out!

03-08-04-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

Clangers, Lovell, Nicholson and Smith surely goes down as his greatest summer. Look at the delight on his face

26-07-05-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

27-07-06-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

No arms folded this time... Belly looking incredible. Also looks like he knows these signings aren't very good

30-07-07-pittodrie-aberdeen-aberdeen-bos

Steven Craig and Derek Adams weren’t even his signings they were signed by Paterson.

Didn’t he hook Adams during a game after he scored twice and was on for a hatrick and when asked in the post match interview he said he thought was Mackie on for the hat trick

Nope

I’ll let @@RAZOR confirm

Steven Craig and Derek Adams weren’t even his signings they were signed by Paterson.

Didn’t he hook Adams during a game after he scored twice and was on for a hatrick and when asked in the post match interview he said he thought was Mackie on for the hat trick

Sad as at may be, there's a reason why that game sticks out so much and is easy to remember for top reds. It was an away match at Pittodrie against Caley.

That's why Mackie took the penalty in the last few minutes.