Aberdeen V Hamilton (1 - 0)

...and the next after that (making 5 TV league games in a row)...before we go to Scottish Cup duty, which, in theory could be shown as well. :hypno:

Hamilton

Motherwell

Ross Co

Celtic

Partick

Cup

We must be raking it in this season with the higher priced season tickets, the European games and all this TV money.

Shame we couldn't have put a few quid towards a LB.

Think we'll line up as follows: -

Brown

Logan Taylor Reynolds Consi'

McGinn Jack Flood Hayes

Pawlett

Goodwillie

Bench: - Langfield, Robson, Monakana, Rooney, Smith, Shankland

Only real question is weather its Rooney or GW who starts up-front. We need to show much more fight and no-nonsense defending in this one to stifle Hamilton they way they stifled us in the game at NDP. I expect we'll play more 4-5-1 than 4-3-3 and it'll be a tight game but I hope we give it our best. Think DM has learned enough that he'll make changes early if its not going the right way.

COYR!

Goodwillie offers more around the box, however Rooney is a much more prolific poacher...neither of them work that well on their own up top. Together they play well off each other.

I'd play 4-4-2, but I suspect we're going with the 4-4-1-1 formation again. McGinn will play just behind Goodwillie with Pawlett through the middle. No idea who'll go to RM though, Jack can't go there and Robson is too slow.

Goodwillie offers more around the box, however Rooney is a much more prolific poacher...neither of them work that well on their own up top. Together they play well off each other.

I'd play 4-4-2, but I suspect we're going with the 4-4-1-1 formation again. McGinn will play just behind Goodwillie with Pawlett through the middle. No idea who'll go to RM though, Jack can't go there and Robson is too slow.

Doubt McGinn and Pawlett would both be central. Don't see how that would work at all. If both play, one will be wide and chances are it would be McGinn.

Brown

Login Taylor Reynolds Consi

Jack

McGinn Flood Hays

Goodie

Rooney

To break Hamilton down we need to go with 2 upfront. Just as important we need to close them down and not allow them time on the ball. Defend from Midfield. Reynolds and in particular Ash should just keep it simple with Jack looking to take the ball from them but if in doubt f#cken wellie it. Jack needs to making himself available and demand the ball from the defence. We have plenty of attacking flare so the back four should focus on defending

3 - 1 if Dons get the first goal

Rooney is a journeyman who has turned into a good journeyman at AFC.

Goodwillie is a class footballer. He does however need to be managed correctly.

Specifically, he needs a system and quality-enough footballers to support his strengths.

I don't see DG as a long term success story at Pittodrie.

Rooney is a journeyman who has turned into a good journeyman at AFC.

Goodwillie is a class footballer. He does however need to be managed correctly.

Specifically, he needs a system and quality-enough footballers to support his strengths.

I don't see DG as a long term success story at Pittodrie.

Are there any long term success stories at Pittodrie? Since teddy Scott...

Are there any long term success stories at Pittodrie? Since teddy Scott...

Good call. When was the last player we produced who went on to greater heights?

Despite our lows going back 30 years since we won the league, and 24 years since we won the Scottish Cup.

It's not like they were leaving a successful AFC.

We've been shit for decades. Doesn't anybody ever want to ask why?