Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Talking of Kane/canes. When I was roughly 5 an older boy of about 10 whipped me quite hard across the side of the head with a garden cane .

Utter pain.

My dad got his pal's son who was 13 to do the same thing to my assailant ( which he did twice making the cunt's head bleed) then the 13 year old held him for me to kick a bleeding and screaming lad right on the penis .

I was crying because the blood blinding the guy was freaking me out.

I deliberately didn't go full on with the kick reckoning he'd suffered enough.

Absolute horror show .

Possibly the shitest annecdote i've ever read. Probably made up.

Guest milne_afc

Heard the same from Aberdeen team/fans/management every time they failed to break a team down in the McInnes era.

Lennon is a great lad imho.

Dunno WTF Steve Clarke is doing at Killie but am almost giving him a standing ovation for the results he's getting. Manager Of The Year for me regardless of what Rogers does. Probably had more results against the OF this season than McInnes has in five years.

Fair fucks if you had it on.

Heard a stat there on the radio. Since Clarke has taken over Killie have only lost four times - three of them to Aberdeen.

I did hae it on but wi Peterhead to win and Eberdeen -1 goal!! Had Preston and stmirren also in the bet!! Disnae really matter as long as the Hun cunts were beaten....

People don't think he's good enough to manage Aberdeen. Weird. I'm certain he'd improve us.

His impact at Killie is the same as the impact McInnes had on Aberdeen when he first arrived.

Think it's too early to say if he's better than McInnes. Think they're probably similar. I would take him if McInnes left, but not convinced (yet) he's a step up. Maybe he'd bring a freshness though - McInnes is just shy of being here 5 years after all.