Fish And Chips - Where's The Best?

Fishnchips

Fucked If I’m cooking my own food after a 12 hour shift. That’s what women, takeaways and poncey cunts are for. Good night Kelt.

If his cooking skills are anything like his wall building skills it'll be a thrown together bag of horseshit with a 10 page monologue on how it was done.

The Wall™ is in fine shape. I've started planting productive bushes along its length, and at some point may disassemble a portion in order to construct a recessed smoke house.

I thank you all for your support and encouragement. 

• Downvote 1

What's your best wall anecdote Kelt?

So, so many, SH, mate... 

Last winter a herd of 10 - 12 deer clattered their way over it... I was a bit worried that underneath the 3 feet of sna the wall would be somewhat damaged or knocked over. 

Of course Spring rolls around, I inspect the wall, not a fucking inch of movement on it.  Absolutely solid. 

I suppose it was silly of me to even imagine there would be any repair work required. 

Beautiful workmanship. 

• Site Sponsor

Kelts building a wall in America? Is it close to the Mexican border?

The Mexicans will be in within no time if that's the case.

So, so many, SH, mate... 

Last winter a herd of 10 - 12 deer clattered their way over it... I was a bit worried that underneath the 3 feet of sna the wall would be somewhat damaged or knocked over. 

Of course Spring rolls around, I inspect the wall, not a fucking inch of movement on it.  Absolutely solid. 

I suppose it was silly of me to even imagine there would be any repair work required. 

Beautiful workmanship.

If a few Bambis can saunter over without a shot being fired, Kelt's wall isn't going to be a problem for a car bootload of Spics.

Doubt if Kelt's on a winner for The Donald's Wall contract

If a few Bambis can saunter over without a shot being fired, Kelt's wall isn't going to be a problem for a car bootload of Spics.

Doubt if Kelt's on a winner for The Donald's Wall contract

You can't just start blasting at deer, even if they're on your property. 

This isn't Nam... there are rules. 

giphy.gif