How Would You React If A Dons Player Came Out As Gay?

RedRichard

^ bit harsh binning them just because of that. Can't see how getting your cock chopped off means you can't play futba anymore

they're to all intents and purposes female after the hormone therapy, even without the gender reassignment surgery (given that the therapy causes the development of breasts and changes in the distribution patterns of fat and muscle).

are women allowed to play in the premier league? somewhere on this board there's previously been discussion of how women can't play at the premier league level, no matter how good a player they are. they just don't have the physical ability to compete with men. this person wouldn't either after hormone therapy, i'd imagine.

Happy to see pretendy-chicks play fitba if they're good enough.

Problem there is that in a few years you'll have Third Wave Feminist bampots demanding there be an equal number of chicks, pretendy-chicks, gaysers, blacks, and handicapped sorts in every fitba team because equality, and fuck actual skill... then we'll all be at the same level as Hamilton is right now.

Maybe best just to stamp that shite out before it takes hold.

qx5WoG.gif

I believe women aren't entitled to play for the premier league? in which case, i would think when they are identifiably female (at the point of taking hormone therapy), they should be removed from the team. or remove themselves earlier (they may have their own preferences in this regard -- not wanting to continue playing with the men's team given the hassles that may ensue when their gender is made public, regardless of whether the hormone therapy has even begun.

She would struggle to cope with the physicality anyway, being the weaker sex

Happy to see pretendy-chicks play fitba if they're good enough.

Problem there is that in a few years you'll have Third Wave Feminist bampots demanding there be an equal number of chicks, pretendy-chicks, gaysers, blacks, and handicapped sorts in every fitba team because equality, and fuck actual skill... then we'll all be at the same level as Hamilton is right now.

Maybe best just to stamp that shite out before it takes hold.

qx5WoG.gif

Fatso in background doing doggy paddle. WYOWYN?
  • 1 year later...
Guest milne_afc

Is the straight man clear to enjoy any of life's simple pleasures anymore without the fear of chutney ferrets appearing out the closets and bumming us senseless??

No gays in Football.

It has served us well until now, why change. How long before the striker and centre half actually start passionately kissing when celebrating a goal?

I have a recurring vision. Its based on the Planet of the Apes franchise but instead of Apes the human race is under attack from rampant homos and the last 10 years have me thinking I might see this attack in my lifetime. Don't be fooled by the flowery limp wrists. In great numbers they will just attack and attack, like an army of bent ants.

The outcome is not good, for the human race and on a personal level, your own anus rectum.

Hard to argue with this.