Aberdeen 7 - 2 Motherwell

More often than not, no

Against the dross yeah, in big games Taylor isn't good enough

European games when he sold a goal and the boyata header immediately spring to mind

He done fine against Hearts in December and was brilliant on Saturday. Both big games. I think you mean against Celtic and better opposition, which is fair enough I suppose.

Well, yeah

Hence the bigger games

Hes good against Alex Schalk

Unfortunately we need players who can do it against better calibre if we want to improve

I think you could say that for a few of our players though. A lot of them are found wanting against Celtic and European teams. Taylor makes too many mistakes, agreed.

Not as much as I'd have liked to. If I'm out of date on the extent to which Shinnie is played out of position then I'm pleased. Seemed to be late last season that he kept playing Shinnie on left and Hayes on right, which was also happening earlier this season. If it's stopped then I'm happier. Would still prefer to seem him at LB though.

Shinnie has never played left mid. He's on occasion played left wing back which has seen him cover the whole flank but never solely left mid.

Consistent Considine has seen absolutely no need for Shinnie to drop back there.

Guest RosemountRed

if mcginn and reynolds dont make it I would imagine O'Connor, Christie and Stockley would all get a start

Should still have more than enough to win with that team.

Motherwell are skanky and have stinky strips.

MOTHERWELL-A-76-78.gif

This post reminded me of the strips we played in for Dyce Primary School. I can only imagine we played in them because they were cheap if bought in bulk. All I remember about them is they wreaked havoc with your nipples. Terrible. But good memories because we won a bit.

Definitely just on the wind up. He's a fucking cretin.

Indeed. A bitter skidmark who can't accept that he's a shit manager. "I know how difficult it is to manage Aberdeen". It's nae really that hard, just win more often than you lose... and ken dinna lose 9-0 to Celtic. Cunt.

Guest RosemountRed

McGhee touting McInnes for the Sevco job is surely a bit of his usual mind games. Hope we trounce them.

He really is an absolute cunt that tube.

Guest RosemountRed

I fancy a 2-0 win for us tonight.

Hayes and Considine both to celebrate their new deals with goals. (That would be quite romantic in a sense, wouldn't it?)

Gay!

Guest the shepherd

Indeed. A bitter skidmark who can't accept that he's a shit manager. "I know how difficult it is to manage Aberdeen". It's nae really that hard, just win more often than you lose... and ken dinna lose 9-0 to Celtic. Cunt.

Well said. After McGhee came out with that infamous quote of "it's only 3 points" after the 9-0 Celtic defeat whilst we were deliberately held back on our bus by Strathclyde polis after the game, his credibility sank even lower that the London Road gutter from that moment on.