Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Aberdeen

McInnes has a tough choice to make for the lineup for this game. Does Shinnie come back into the starting XI and if so, who gets dropped?

Fully expect us to thrash these scheme bastards given last nights performance and the last two games we've played against them this season.

Dons 4 Killie 0. Rooney, McLean x2 and Storey to score the 4th in the 88th minute.

Chance to go 6 points clear in 2nd before the rangers kick a ball again in which will be a tough game up at Dundee. I would bring shinnie in for Reynolds and move consi to centre back. As much as last night was great we still conceded two goals and maybe this is the chance to move shinnie back to lb. Mclean jack and Christie were excellent last night.

Pretty confident regardless of whether its Christie or Shinnie that plays. Can’t see Mcinnes changing the team beyond that unless someone picks up a knock. Personally I’d stick with the same squad and see how it goes. Would be interesting to see if the dominant midfield vs Well wasn’t just a one off. We’ve pretty good options to have on the bench if things aren’t going to plan.

McInnes has a tough choice to make for the lineup for this game. Does Shinnie come back into the starting XI and if so, who gets dropped?

Fully expect us to thrash these scheme bastards given last nights performance and the last two games we've played against them this season.

Dons 4 Killie 0. Rooney, McLean x2 and Storey to score the 4th in the 88th minute.

I think he'll keep the same team. Can't complain if he does really much as I really like Shinnie.

I'd be tempted to stick Shinnie in at LB but right now everyone in the line up can probably justifiably expect to stay in.

Guest RosemountRed

In

Pre - Davidson's bar and grill

Post - Probably a couple in the aforementioned and then the long journey home.

Prediction - Hand job and 0-7 Dandies.

Amen.

Hand job by yourself to yourself?

You canna and dinna change a winning team when you win by such a heavy margin.

Its the fundamental rule of football.

Nobody deserves to be dropped after such a scintillating performance.

Agree with you but Christie being a loan player and Shinnie not, I reckon Derek will play him with Christie as a sub.

4-0 to The Dons

DM simply has to stick with the same team that annihilated Motherwell. Maybe it was one of those flukey evenings that fitba throws up every so often. But maybe, just maybe, Aberdeen have discovered a style of midfield play that suits the strengths of the players - speed and movement. McInnes has to see this through otherwise it is an opportunity missed