Aberdeen 1 - 0 Motherwell

Lewis

Logan Taylor O'Connor Shinnie

McGinn Jack McLean Hayes

Rooney Stockley

subs: Alexander, Pawlett, Christie, Storey, Ross, Wright, McLennan

Nae liking the look of that central defence.

O'Connor playing on the left where he seems less than comfortable.

Worse than that, having to play alongside a gormless spasticated galloot who is the very definition of an accident waiting to happen.

I do realise there appears to be few other options?

Or is there?

Please present one.

From looking at the ticket portal, I work out we've sold just over 14,600 tickets (can't count the singing section as you don't seem to be able to buy online for that, so have counted them as unsold).

Still good availability in RDU, sections X and Y of south, and I presume singing section.

Reckon once away support and a few late comers added it'll be over 15,000.

"Meanwhile, Motherwell top scorer Louis Moult is suspended.

And Well's defence is severely depleted, with all three that faced Kilmarnock on Saturday - Zak Jules, Ben Heneghan and Carl McHugh - doubtful.

Fellow defenders Stephen McManus and Kieran Kennedy are sidelined with long-term injuries, while right-back Richard Tait is set for surgery that will rule him out for the season.

Motherwell remain without a permanent manager... " - BBC

​Absolutely no excuse for not going for it from the off.

• The Dons have won eight of their last 10 Premiership fixtures, and have not lost at home since Celtic beat them 3-0 in October. - BBC
  • (Actually we were the 'home' team in the League Cup Final at Hampden that day in November. Aberdeen last lost at Pittodrie in the League by a score of 0-1 in October.)

:offtopic:

A wee bit of advice for Aberdeen fans :

Motherwell striker Scott McDonald slams Aberdeen fans who provoked club legend Mark McGhee

“They think they are gutsy doing it with a camera behind him – but if you walked past a person in the street would he be brave enough to say it? I think not.

“And that’s the disappointing thing in society. People use social media to become a lot braver.

“If they were walking down the street in a normal society they would be minding their own
business and walking straight past you. It’s disappointing.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/motherwell-striker-scott-mcdonald-slams-10005972

So behave yourselves at the match this afternoon. ;)

Motherwell striker Scott McDonald slams Aberdeen fans who provoked club legend Mark McGhee

“They think they are gutsy doing it with a camera behind him – but if you walked past a person in the street would he be brave enough to say it? I think not.

“And that’s the disappointing thing in society. People use social media to become a lot braver.

“If they were walking down the street in a normal society they would be minding their own

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/motherwell-striker-scott-mcdonald-slams-10005972

Erm, i'm confused! Did the fans use social media to become braver or did they abuse McGhee to his face? McDonald is nothing more than a Ned.

I hope we hammer them today

• Upvote 1

The boy is a fucking halfwit.

Which, funnily enough, would be the exact term I'd use to describe him if I did have the misfortune to bump into him face to face today.

He' s nae really engaged his brain to address the scope of the situation.

Given that Motherwell fans were 10 times more brutal in their chastisement of McGhee for daring to move from them to us.

Paedophila rings a bell.

All that happened in the main stand last time was fans ripping the piss out of McGhee. No more, no less.

You Mr McDonald, are a witless hypocrite devoid of independent thought.

Wise the fuck up.

Uncle Ebbe got 9 home league wins in row, but I think there was a cup defeat in the middle of that run.

Correct, http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/fixtures.cfm?season=2001-02&squad=senior

I was there for number 8 against St Johnstone.

Think it was to beat the consecutive home league wins record ??

Over 17,000 in attendance.

Edit: Correct link there now.

Guest the shepherd

Uncle Ebbe got 9 home league wins in row, but I think there was a cup defeat in the middle of that run.

Aye am pretty sure we were gubbed 6-1 by Livingston in the league cup during that run.