Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Delighted with this result. Always pleasing to see the famous win and particularly against this lot. It was only a matter of time before we routinely put them in their place.

The Daily record go out their way in attempts to disrupt our squad harmony.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-better-aberdeen-claims-hearts-10060698

That the boy who was at right back? I actually thought we were targeting him first half. So much came down our left. He was absolute rot.

Just read this on Jambos kickback in their thread about the 'young team'

worst thing I witnessed yesterday was Hearts fans spitting on the Aberdeen fans. The young team didn't appear to be involved in that at all.

Anyone witness any of this? Fkn mingers

There was a lot of spitting in Alloa on Sunday. Not sure who they supported like.

I eased off on Jack when he started shpowing decent form & on a consistent basis. I only slated him when he was poor.

Taylor has pretty much always gotten it also when he's been shite (so most of the time) & just because we won with a clean sheet. He should not escape that atrocious bit of play that very easily could have cost the clean sheet & maybe even some points (like he did at Hamilton) but instead it will go onto the clean sheet argument stats in his favour & be lost/"forgotten" to those trying to defend him :rolleyes:

Just have a good look at just how fkn bad he was during that period of play & that was just ONE instance in a two min highlights clip ffs

I assume you will have the same vitriol for McLean who despite playing well was pissing around with stupid flick ons which gave away possession far to easily........................... There's no need to pick up on silly little mistakes like these because every player makes them. McGinn sometimes shoots when theres a great chance to pass, Rooney misses sitters, McLean tries stupid passes, jack gets bullied by Scott Brown, Logan gets caught out of position..............even hayes makes a cunt of a cross.

The point being they all make mistakes so theres no need to focus on just one player so much.

No because his mistakes haven't & wouldn't have cost us goals/points.

Taylor cost us by being a shite CH v Accies & could just as easily have done the very same v Hearts had it not been for the fact the free shot went just over the bar.

Luck doesn't excuse his shiteness & it shouldn't be overlooked. Especially when it's at a time when the fkr is potentially getting a new deal.

The guy is shite.

Delude yourself with a clean sheet here & there over shite teams & give Taylor more credit than he deserves if you want BUT I won't be blinkered & ignore his shiteness whether we win lose, or draw or keep a clean sheet.

He's fkn shite & we need rid of his shiteness

Taylor cost us by being a shite CH v Accies & could just as easily have done the very same v Hearts had it not been for the fact the free shot went just over the bar.

Luck doesn't excuse his shiteness & it shouldn't be overlooked. Especially when it's at a time when the fkr is potentially getting a new deal.

The guy is shite.

Delude yourself with a clean sheet here & there over shite teams & give Taylor more credit than he deserves if you want BUT I won't be blinkered & ignore his shiteness whether we win lose, or draw or keep a clean sheet.

So, just to clarify.

Do you think Taylor is decent?

Ah right you meant the deliberate mistake?

Hard to tell as so many of your posts are dribbly shite.

Given I knew Gabby Logan was previously Gabby's Yorath and the daughter of Wales and Liverpool legend Terry... and it was clear I was not addressing the point of the post...

And as for dribbly shite being constantly posted - I don't post a great deal and you do

The guy is shite.

At any level of footbal, a loose pass in any area of the park can cost you a goal. If McLean, McGinn, Hayes, Rooney, Jack or Shinnie lost the ball high up the park it could cost a goal. The point being that McLean tried two very silly flicks when it was the wrong time to try it, if Hearts had been a decent side they could have punished that mistake. The same way a shit hearts side did not punish Taylor's mistake.

you say you're not blinkered but its quite clear you are.

Given I knew Gabby Logan was previously Gabby's Yorath and the daughter of Wales and Liverpool legend Terry... and it was clear I was not addressing the point of the post...

And as for dribbly shite being constantly posted - I don't post a great deal and you do

I was just surprised to see V posting in a thread that wasn't the sevco one

At any level of footbal, a loose pass in any area of the park can cost you a goal. If McLean, McGinn, Hayes, Rooney, Jack or Shinnie lost the ball high up the park it could cost a goal. The point being that McLean tried two very silly flicks when it was the wrong time to try it, if Hearts had been a decent side they could have punished that mistake. The same way a shit hearts side did not punish Taylor's mistake.

you say you're not blinkered but its quite clear you are.

I am assessing him at his bread & butter plays. He made a REALLY basic mistake & looked like it was 'first day in the job' & that was against a 'pish poor Hearts side'.

He was left standing in no mans land. I only highlight that he is ALWAYS capable/making these really bad defensive mistakes. There have been so many from him they really are countless in his time with us. Him & Willie Collum conspiring together last season to allow Caley to fk three goals past us (Taylor at fault for ALL three) in Inverness was my final straw moment & when I finally gave up hope that he was just a little bit 'unlucky' sometimes. I used to think Taylor could be decent & had hopes of him being our best CH, even touted him for a future Scotland call up (because Scotland are shite there) but I realised he really really is a fkn lost cause.

Would much prefer we were playing against him than with him.

Just have a look at this latest example of his dfending. It really is fkn dreadful.

If Rooney can get slaughtered on here for being off form & for missing overhead kicks etc. (not doing his job) then so can fkn Taylor. Especially given Taylor was "enemy No.1" recently against Accies for similarly shite defending

I am assessing him at his bread & butter plays. He made a REALLY basic mistake & looked like it was 'first day in the job' & that was against a 'pish poor Hearts side'.

He was left standing in no mans land. I only highlight that he is ALWAYS capable/making these really bad defensive mistakes. There have been so many from him they really are countless in his time with us. Him & Willie Collum conspiring together last season to allow Caley to fk three goals past us (Taylor at fault for ALL three) in Inverness was my final straw moment & when I finally gave up hope that he was just a little bit 'unlucky' sometimes. I used to think Taylor could be decent & had hopes of him being our best CH, even touted him for a future Scotland call up (because Scotland are shite there) but I realised he really really is a fkn lost cause.

Would much prefer we were playing against him than with him.

Just have a look at this latest example of his dfending. It really is fkn dreadful.

If Rooney can get slaughtered on here for being off form & for missing overhead kicks etc. (not doing his job) then so can fkn Taylor. Especially given Taylor was "enemy No.1" recently against Accies for similarly shite defending

you really need to calm down, you're starting to lose the plot.

you really need to calm down, you're starting to lose the plot.

Perfectly calm. Maybe you are struggling to cope. Do you normally lose it so easily

Out of interest fnd, how would you rate him against other dons greats over the past 20 years? Better or worse than Lee Mair, Zander Diamond, Tommy Solberg?

Worse than all three & all three were pretty gash but in fairness to Mair, he wasn't too bad. he was a journeyman type reliable pro. just not a great one.

See Ash Taylor thread

Ditto

Worse than all three & all three were pretty gash but in fairness to Mair, he wasn't too bad. he was a journeyman type reliable pro. just not a great one.

Ditto

Lay off the glue ffs.

You slate Taylor and in the same breath say Lee Mair wasn't too bad? :hysterical:

How many goals have we conceded since Taylor came back into the squad? How many goals have we conceded in 2017?

Jesus min. Your need to fixate and hate on an Aberdeen player every season is concerning. Taylor worse than those three? Mon' to fuck min. You'll be saying Ifil wasn't that bad next.

Lay off the glue ffs.

You slate Taylor and in the same breath say Lee Mair wasn't too bad? :hysterical:

How many goals have we conceded since Taylor came back into the squad? How many goals have we conceded in 2017?

We've conceded 1 goal from open play in 2017 (3 in total) If memory serves it was a Reynolds fuck up.

Take into account that Taylor is blessed with having Joe 'Neck' Lewis behind him.

Worse than all three

That's some successful fishing going on there.

Had a soft spot for Solberg. Remember feeling sorry for the guy, he looked miserable as he had to listen to us ironically cheering his name/singing his song. Poor chap, dark times.

Taylor would have been one of the first picks in that team.