Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Isnt Considine more reliable at LB than in the middle? Taylor has lapses which cost us though like in the Celtic and Hamilton games. If only he could concentrate and pass it better but then he would be playing at a good level in England and not in Scotland.

As pointed out we dont ship many goals so no need to hit the panic button just yet. The thing that irks me most about our central defenders is the constant hoofing the ball up the park.

I feel far more comfortable when O'Connor is in the middle of the defence and I think he is a calming influence on Ash. O'Connor also looks to play it from the back and will also take it forward making space for the midfield. Ash adds strength to the middle of defence so for me he starts until we have a better option with the same physical attributes.

Stockley may be far from the finished article but I see enough to give him game time ahead of an off form Rooney. Rooney on the other hand is showing no where near enough form to hold down a place in the starting eleven. The overhead kick attempts may be slightly amusing but he should really be looking to bring his team mates into the game instead of looking to beat the keeper with an over head kick that he has little chance of pulling off. Just concentrate on hitting the target when you are looking at the goals Rooney. If Rooney is to start let it be part of a front two or say goodbye to a result.

Rubbish. 50/50 balls. He just can't time his jumps

Balls hoofed forward in hope that players only have a 50-50 chance of winning are shite balls imo.

Thon boy with the bandage roon his heed for Motherwell was a colossus in the air yet we still tried to punt high hopefull balls in and around him.

To criticise players for not winning balls in the air against someone like that is just ridiculous.

And i am referring to balls hoofed forward from the back rather than crosses into the box from wide attacking positions.

Hearts have a MASSIVE incentive to not lose this game because if we win & also then beat Dundee in our next game then Celtic (should they beat Dundee) will be at Tynecastle to lift the title.

That would be fkn carnage, so I don't think Scottish football will allow it lol.

My money would be on Hearts now as we will get fk all decisions from McLean.

• Downvote 4