Dundee 0 - 7 Aberdeen

Guest RosemountRed

Any kind of win will do. Keep these hun cunts zipped.

Any kind of dropped points will give the Orcs serious delusions of being able to catch us for second.

Dundee away can be a bit of a grind but we should win this one, apart from Motherwell away they don't have much goals in the side.

Dundee away can be a bit of a grind but we should win this one, apart from Motherwell away they don't have much goals in the side.

They've still scored half a dozen MORE & conceded half a dozen LESS than Hamilton & these fkrs have managed to beat us twice & lose just 2-1 at Pittodrie, so I ain't taking them for granted at all.

Especially when the 'establishment' would love nothing more than us & Sevco to be having a battle for second place going into the top six split.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pot

Kettle

Black

Haha, I'm not the one that speaks shite and gobbledygook on every thread he posts in. You try far too hard to be funny.

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

One man's gobbledygook is another man's Shakespeare. You try too hard to be a tool. I am naturally funny. A comedic genius.

Come on mate. Just come to Dundee with me. Test the water. See how it goes. If this works out maybe next time we can have a longer journey together. Like Glasgow or Almaty.

• Upvote 1