Dundee 0 - 7 Aberdeen

Guest RosemountRed

Four days to go and we're back. Really do hate these breaks throughout the season.

Looks like we'll sell out our allocation, not much tickets left behind the goals now.

Does The Globe, just off the High Street, not have a lot of Dons fans go in there for watching games?

Cask and Barrel excellent choice though.

Globe Red right here!

Unfortunately the name is pretty much all that is left of our association with the Globe. Up until a few years ago they were quite happy to have us watching Dons games there but that all changed quite suddenly. Bit of a shame as, whilst it wasn't necessarily the nicest place in Edinburgh it's a damn good sports bar with plenty of tellies and relatively cheap drink.

@@Monkey or someone might be able to shed more light than me on what happened.

Globe Red right here!

Unfortunately the name is pretty much all that is left of our association with the Globe. Up until a few years ago they were quite happy to have us watching Dons games there but that all changed quite suddenly. Bit of a shame as, whilst it wasn't necessarily the nicest place in Edinburgh it's a damn good sports bar with plenty of tellies and relatively cheap drink.

@@Monkey or someone might be able to shed more light than me on what happened.

Ah I see. I remember a few guys from my work used to go in there but hadn't heard much mention of it for a while.

Guest RosemountRed

25 a ticket for the shithole that is Dens Park. Robbing bastards. Hope we rape them 5-0.

Yeah I know, not sure when Scottish clubs will realise that taking the piss price wise will end up ruining them eventually.