Aberdeen 1 - 0 Inverness

That's a bit of an old fashioned cliche.

We finish the season atrociously so maybe good to rest players.

All the more reason to get the points on the board before the split. We win tomorrow and huns drop anything on Wed, then Sunday has no pressure at all. Other than every dandy really wanting to give them a doing over obviously.

All the more reason to get the points on the board before the split. We win tomorrow and huns drop anything on Wed, then Sunday has no pressure at all. Other than every dandy really wanting to give them a doing over obviously.

I think you are over complicating a simple game. It's a cliche but you should always focus a game at a time, and on what you can control not what other teams are doing.

What a load of shite. Part time teams down South play midweek and at the weekend nearly all season. Every Dons player should manage a game a week with the odd midweek game thrown in. Keep the same team and momentum going right through to winning the Scottish Cup in the last game of the season.

FnD back to being his full blown spastic self the last few days.

• Upvote 1

I think you are over complicating a simple game. It's a cliche but you should always focus a game at a time, and on what you can control not what other teams are doing.

No. I said in reply to folk saying people should be rested that we should focus on getting 3 points tonight.