St Johnstone V Aberdeen

Apparently McGinn was talking to the media this morning and as a result of what was said (it's nae been reported as far as i can see) he was left out.

Can only mean he has either confirmed that he is not signing a new deal with the dons (most likely) or he has confirmed which English championship \ league one team he will be signing for.

Just hope to fuck its nae a Scottish team he is going to as that would be a kick in the stones.

You've just made all that up.

Was Thursday he spoke to media. He's out today because he's injured.

Not guilty, took this from the BBC live match feed today - see comment @ 14.08pm.

Perhaps I was naive to believe something the BBC had reported ?

Haha, the bbc said he was talking to the media today, but you made up the bit about being dropped because of something he said.

"Some interesting news in the Aberdeen line-up. Niall McGinn, who has spoken to the media ahead of the game, is not in the Dons squad, with Ryan Christie taking his place in Derek McInnes' midfield."

EDIT. In fact, now that I read it again, they didn't say he was talking to the media today.

Haha, the bbc said he was talking to the media today, but you made up the bit about being dropped because of something he said.

"Some interesting news in the Aberdeen line-up. Niall McGinn, who has spoken to the media ahead of the game, is not in the Dons squad, with Ryan Christie taking his place in Derek McInnes' midfield."

EDIT. In fact, now that I read it again, they didn't say he was talking to the media today.

Of course it's nonsense. @@The Boofon has revealed the real reasons. He's normally spot on with his info

Go take yourself for a mouth jobbie

Hud on though, I am also a top don min. Got bags of points from attending hunners of games home and way, hate the (new) Huns, think the main stand is populated by proofs (up the Y), remembers the good old days where the casuals ruled this town and finally will never take to McInnes even if he has us lifting the domestic treble and the champions league cause he was and always will be a (old) hun.

Then again I am nae wee, nae ginger, dinna have a chip on my shoulder and dinna go running to the mods when someone lays into me so perhaps there is hope yet ???

• Downvote 1

Hud on though, I am also a top don min. Got bags of points from attending hunners of games home and way, hate the (new) Huns, think the main stand is populated by proofs (up the Y), remembers the good old days where the casuals ruled this town and finally will never take to McInnes even if he has us lifting the domestic treble and the champions league cause he was and always will be a (old) hun.

Then again I am nae wee, nae ginger, dinna have a chip on my shoulder and dinna go running to the mods when someone lays into me so perhaps there is hope yet

15-Love