Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

Guest RosemountRed

What's happened to the support for this game. We might as well be in the bottom 6 with the crowds bothered to turn up!

I'd forgotten about this game.

What's happened to the support for this game. We might as well be in the bottom 6 with the crowds bothered to turn up!

Got ruined for many when we sturggled to do better than finish 7th, turned many away. Also people are very lazy, simply can't be bothered to turn up each week (espeically for a TV game). Also there's a little thing called the oil market. People simply won't be able to afford getting a season ticket if they've been laid off, or if they work offshore there's no point them getting a season ticket if they wont go week in week out.

If previous outings with the dock are anything to go by you'll be sparko by full time and pissing on a stranger's bedroom floor.

Full time? I was sleeping on the jukebox in the fittie an hour and a half before kick off. It was the 24 hour session before I met him which caused that shit. Never known a hangover like it either.

Full time? I was sleeping on the jukebox in the fittie an hour and a half before kick off. It was the 24 hour session before I met him which caused that shit. Never known a hangover like it either.

And your scarf is still sitting in bangers to this day a pleasant reminder For me each time I walk into the house ??

The Mason lodge has done me plenty favours in the past sorted me with job, made sure I wouldn't get paid off and also quashed some nasty charges that I had managed to acquire.

All in all good cunts like.

Won't hear a bad word said about the handshakers.

There was a fuck load of Masons staying in the hotel I'm in a couple of days ago.

Looked to be some big shindig at the main Masonic Hall in Covent Garden.