Ross County 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Appreciate your fantastic feedback and general helpfulness, however I have done this already and know full well how to find train times.

My question was related to the fact that for the last two games against us in Dingwall they have laid on an additional trains (not on the timetable).

I thought there was a train on the timetable before which appears to have been removed?

Appreciate your fantastic feedback and general helpfulness, however I have done this already and know full well how to find train times.

My question was related to the fact that for the last two games against us in Dingwall they have laid on an additional trains (not on the timetable).

#triggered

Can someone clear up what sort of midfielder Tansey is? Is he defensive, central or attacking, or all of the above and does a job in certain situations?

Would we try Storie?

Thinking more defensive away from home, Maynard up on his own.

If Storie was any good he would be playing.on loan last season and wasn't good enough for shite St Mirren so no don't try Storie

Does anyone know if there is a train that leaves Dingwall to Inverness just after the game? I'm sure there used to be but I cant find it on any of the rail websites. From memory it was 1725?

They put on a special last 3pm Saturday game there. It made the connection for the 6ish train back to Aberdeen. No idea about this time.

I am of the opinion that our starting 11 is better than last year. We also have depth and options on the bench. Hopefully Deke will use the subs wisely and make the early change when plan A is not working out and not leave it for the last 5 minutes. Its been longer than I remember that I have looked at the bench and thought we can make a real change to this game. No longer should we be throwing a defender up front or playing players out of position.

I am of the opinion that our starting 11 is better than last year. We also have depth and options on the bench. Hopefully Deke will use the subs wisely and make the early change when plan A is not working out and not leave it for the last 5 minutes. Its been longer than I remember that I have looked at the bench and thought we can make a real change to this game. No longer should we be throwing a defender up front or playing players out of position.

Honestly haven't seen a squad nearly this strong since 1989/90 under willie Miller. Today - I was looking at the Aberdeen squads from 96 onwards. Its actually appalling to see the recruitment we made during that time up until Craig Brown joining. Theres no surprise we were so poor for so long - we simply signed utter crap. Thankfully we've learned our lesson.

To a large degree i would agree with that certainly in terms of replacing taylor and jack and the squad depth. Christie being more prominent is good for us this season, wright kicking on and hopefully stevie may is a different dimension up front.

The only place we are not better though is a replacement for hayes. GMS is miles from jonny Hayes at the moment and it would be unfair to expect wright to fill that void straight away. In time either of them might be as effective as hayes was though.