Partick Thistle 3 - 4 Aberdeen

I certainly didn't expect hypothermia to be the reason Wright took his place! Looks like he'll be getting more starts for the foreseeable though. Yet another reason to restructure his deal as I think he'll take a bit of shifting once he gets a few starts. I think he links well with Christie too.

How long is he signed up for?

I was standing directly behind the women going aff her nut, guys next to her were doubling up in the row standing 2 deep and she didn't like it, said she was feeling cramped in. she was telling them to find a fucking seat, don't think it was for people standing, she went on for ages until they eventually did move.

Young lad in front said to her if she was on her period haha, que the man who was with them going mental at him and threatening to knock him out, few others got involved...Typical Dons support in the weeg I think....I was pissing myself laughing though...

All in a good day ooooot...

Never good losing 3 goals but I enjoyed the game...

• Upvote 1

I was standing directly behind the women going aff her nut, guys next to her were doubling up in the row standing 2 deep and she didn't like it, said she was feeling cramped in. she was telling them to find a fucking seat, don't think it was for people standing, she went on for ages until they eventually did move.

Young lad in front said to her if she was on her period haha, que the man who was with them going mental at him and threatening to knock him out, few others got involved...Typical Dons support in the weeg I think....I was pissing myself laughing though...

All in a good day ooooot...

Never good losing 3 goals but I enjoyed the game...

You must have been standing next to Stretch.

Greg Tansey 6'1" - Andrew Considine 6'4" - Anthony O'Connor 6'2" - Joe Lewis 6'5" - Kari Arnason 6'3" - Kenny McLean 6'0" -

Franco Baresi 5'9" - Willie Miller 5'10"

A few of those look a bit optimistic. Considine 6'4" for example?

Anyway, take your point and I don't quite understand McInnes either. For one thing Considine was still on the pitch is it such a problem using his height when he's moved to CB?

Anyway, take your point and I don't quite understand McInnes either. For one thing Considine was still on the pitch is it such a problem using his height when he's moved to CB?

Hmm, can't remember Considine being my height, 6'2" maybe, though, he looks the same height as Connor in pics?

Problem is that Considine was pretty much the only guy (other than Joe) with a bit of height.

For Particks second goal he marks Connor Sammon which makes sense since he was Particks main aerial threat.

But Sammon goes to the front post and Considine follows as it is is his role to mark him.

The result being that we have no height in the middle of the box.

Doesnt help that McLean slipped on his ass though.

Problem is that Considine was pretty much the only guy (other than Joe) with a bit of height.

For Particks second goal he marks Connor Sammon which makes sense since he was Particks main aerial threat.

But Sammon goes to the front post and Considine follows as it is is his role to mark him.

The result being that we have no height in the middle of the box.

Doesnt help that McLean slipped on his ass though.

Yes but thats not the bit I'd question.

I we have Reynolds at CB and Considine at LB do we think that would have helped?

I don't see Reynolds as a towering CB tbh, can't see the size of the personel being the issue there, more what they are doing to work together defensively in that situation.

Given that Considine hasn't had a run at CB in a while and Shinnie hasn't played LB in a while maybe they just need to given them more time to settle?

Yes but thats not the bit I'd question.

I we have Reynolds at CB and Considine at LB do we think that would have helped?

I don't see Reynolds as a towering CB tbh, can't see the size of the personel being the issue there, more what they are doing to work together defensively in that situation.

Given that Considine hasn't had a run at CB in a while and Shinnie hasn't played LB in a while maybe they just need to given them more time to settle?

Considine should be nowhere near CB or LB he too slow fuck his height.