Shay Logan

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I don't think that's the point

It's the fact he calculatedly posted the photo at 315pm

He is a wee dick

Can't believe it, I 100% agree with you.

Dont give a fuck about this story really but he’s part of the team. He gets paid to be part of the team. Watch the fucking team when they play even if your not playing would be my thoughts. Show you give a fuck. 

If i was his teammate id think he was being an obnoxious little retard with that stunt. 

If i was his manager id want him gone.

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Dont give a fuck about this story really but he’s part of the team. He gets paid to be part of the team. Watch the fucking team when they play even if your not playing would be my thoughts. Show you give a fuck. 

If i was his teammate id think he was being an obnoxious little retard with that stunt. 

It seems likely that he is gone. his contract expires in a couple of months, and then he'll be off plumbing in washing machines. 

The fact we didn't even bother starting with a RB and told Logan he could take the day off likely suggested his services were no longer required.... unless the toilets need unclogged or suchlike. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Well done, you got full marks on the test. 

Guest milne_afc
38 minutes ago, sheep123 said:

Jambo season ticket holder workmate reckons they have signed Logan on a pre contract 

That would be ace. Revelations(grassing) would follow his scarf twirling announcement.

Logan, unfortunately, is nowhere near the player he was when he was regularly the best right back in the league.

He's no longer worth a place in the Dons squad therefore, if the Farts insight is true, he will not do a job for them either.

If he has any sense Cove will be a better fit for him, especially if he is attempting to build his plumbing business.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Can't see this. We've a 32 year old right back. Then sign a 33 year old as cover? 

We don't need anybody this season (think we can still bring in loans) so can only be a next season signing. And he'd add nothing. 

Fans don't want to see Robbie signing anything other than his exit interview. 

Signing now on a deal until May 2023 so im told this morning.

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Can't see this. We've a 32 year old right back. Then sign a 33 year old as cover? 

We don't need anybody this season (think we can still bring in loans) so can only be a next season signing. And he'd add nothing. 

Fans don't want to see Robbie signing anything other than his exit interview. 

They were never the same without him though. Gary tried but he wasn't a star.

12 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Logan, unfortunately, is nowhere near the player he was when he was regularly the best right back in the league.

He's no longer worth a place in the Dons squad therefore, if the Farts insight is true, he will not do a job for them either.

If he has any sense Cove will be a better fit for him, especially if he is attempting to build his plumbing business.

Plumbing the depths if he signs for Hearts