Millertime Psychoanalysis

Kilkito

You seem reasonable, but I reckon it's all a front.

I think you've been cruel to cute animals at one stage in your life, you canna possibly have been this reasonable all along.

It must be a front.

I can assure you I have never been cruel to animals, apart from getting rid of the occasional spider/moth at the wife's request.

I'm just a sound bloke :thumbs:

I refuse to believe you are the same in real life as you are on here.

Going into this research fresh I checked out both sides of the argument, and came to the conclusion that autism is very definitely caused (in part) by the number of immunisations they're given before they can even hold their own head up straight.

Had an debate about this the other day with the bird, and I am of the same opinion as you.

Is this not quite a hot topic in yankland, and that hardly anyone 'important' believes this to be the case?

If anyone gets offended at anything, they automatically become a hypocritical shitebag in my mind.

• Upvote 2

what a crock of shite this thread is.

Lets all pick on Fankie for using the spaz word because someone took offence.

Grow the fuck up.

Some might think i am bad for this but i find the whole thread hilarious!!

Even if folk trying to be serious just reads to me as folk laying bait and others taking it all the way through and i find it amusing (and don't give 2 hoots what others think)

• Upvote 1

thing is, you know thats not true

and if you think it is, then why the hell can you get so angry at someone you dont even know?

thanks, so youve said it 20 times yeah?

did you get lampooned?

thank you

so in summary, thats someone else in my camp, believing kilkito made a mountain out of something smaller than a molehill

BOOM

Im untouchable me, i can say what i like to who a like.

Glad we got that cleared up ;)

see what the thing is, i cant argue against that

everything youve gave an example for there, is true

ergo...im autistic!?!?!?!?!

Of course not... just some observations I've made. Could just be a co-incidence and my amateur psychological analysis is well wide of the mark!

Without wanting sound rude, I'd be very interesting to hear the outcome of test for Aspergers... that is if your online persona mirrors your real life character. From what I've heard it does!

Incidentally, my old boss, an eminent Professor and probably the most intelligent man I've ever met, had a form of autism.

ive genuinely often wondered if there was something wrong with me, marginally though

like i maybe say things in public that your everyday run of the mill person wouldnt

however, it also gives me confidence, a confidence which has lead me well so far in my life, so i suppose im kinda using my suspected autism as a super power...not, ironically, unlike batman?

:millertime:

Millertime, it's obvious you have a unique perspective on the world. That much is all I'm certain of.