Adam Johnson

Guest the shepherd

Her family tried to get a big payout out of him in return for not reporting it, when he wouldn't cough up a large enough amount they went to the police, hardly the actions of a devastated family.

He did wrong here but his actions have cost him his career, his reputation, his partner and has completely ruined his life. I don't see the point in jailing him for the 5 to 10 years some have been discussing, she wasn't a million miles away from the legal age limit and in many Countries would have already passed it, she was also a willing participant in the events, 15 year old girls these days are at an age where she would have been well aware of what was happening.He also didn't have sex with her.

So yeah, stupid beyond belief and wrong but a year or two in jail to think over his wrongdoings would be enough in my book.

But I'm not the judge so that all means feck all.

:laughing:

It sounded plausible!!

As I said I'm nae fussed anyway, could get locked up for life and be sued for all his money and I'd lose no sleep, was just giving my opinion and repeating what I'd read elsewhere, don't suppose anything written on the hat will have a bearing on the judges decision.

:laughing:

It sounded plausible!!

As I said I'm nae fussed anyway, could get locked up for life and be sued for all his money and I'd lose no sleep, was just giving my opinion and repeating what I'd read elsewhere, don't suppose anything written on the hat will have a bearing on the judges decision.

I don't know, there's a pattern forming......things get mentioned on here, then they happen! Look at Storie getting a game, Aliens, stovies, tourists etc. It all starts here

Sounds like she's no interested in the money at all as she's on about drawing a line under it. I think it was one of those where she told someone in confidence who told a million folk and it got out of hand. It's clear he was stupid as fk about it all, thought because they didn't have sex that there wouldn't be a problem. He's arrogant but surely the 10 years being talked about is completely out of context to the crime? I've read of worse crimes where the person doesn't even get jailed.

Sounds like she's no interested in the money at all as she's on about drawing a line under it. I think it was one of those where she told someone in confidence who told a million folk and it got out of hand. It's clear he was stupid as fk about it all, thought because they didn't have sex that there wouldn't be a problem. He's arrogant but surely the 10 years being talked about is completely out of context to the crime? I've read of worse crimes where the person doesn't even get jailed.

It's because who he is that they are talking about a long prison sentence.

An ordinary Joe wouldn't get what he will - based on juddge's comments about

not seeing his daughter for a long time.

Maybe chopping off a couple of fingers and a year in jail would suffice.

A couple of decades ago this wouldn't even have made the news. Bill wyman must thank his lucky stars he got in (and out) just in time. And didn't jerry lee Lewis shag his 13yr old cousin. Or marry. Winnow Ryder played her in great balls of fire.

Some rock group poss led zep used to have a thing about shagging mother n daughter combos and lots of girls were of questionable age.

Right era to be a top footballer.

Wrong one to have dalliances with 15tr olds.

It's because who he is that they are talking about a long prison sentence.

An ordinary Joe wouldn't get what he will - based on juddge's comments about

not seeing his daughter for a long time.

Maybe chopping off a couple of fingers and a year in jail would suffice.

Take the thumbs off so he can't sit in his cell all day playing Playstation games.

A couple of decades ago this wouldn't even have made the news. Bill wyman must thank his lucky stars he got in (and out) just in time. And didn't jerry lee Lewis shag his 13yr old cousin. Or marry. Winnow Ryder played her in great balls of fire.

Some rock group poss led zep used to have a thing about shagging mother n daughter combos and lots of girls were of questionable age.

Right era to be a top footballer.

Wrong one to have dalliances with 15tr olds.

Still can't believe Bill Wyman hasn't been prosecuted. Neither can he apparently.