Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No.

Making their feelings known to the Board rather than being a happy clapper 

Woukdnt expect an apologist to understand anything.

Remember McGhee, eh? 

So yes you are impressed by a bunch of self entitled thick neds!  Sad cunt ?

Have you got yourself along to Pittodrie recently to start your 1 man protest? 

Nope? Full of shite on a forum but do fuck all yourself. Coward ...

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll buy you some red & white Pom poms and McInnes mask for your Xmas 

In Del you trust. 

Whats Mcinnes got to do with it? No apologist here. Last night was a disgrace.

The point is you think a bunch of spazzy weegies having a toddler breakdown in a car park is amazing. 

Youre "Mcinnes" mask comment is pathetic. Get that Mcinnes out sign made and down Pittodrie!

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hero?

FFS... you like exaggerating. 

I think my comment was “at least the Declan’s do something about it”.

From that you spout a load of made up shite.

You really are a stupid cunt ?

Not exaggerating. You praised that behaviour which i think is pretty sad.

Whose the stupid cunt? Thinking that Celtic toddler behaviour is great.

Who would you replace Mcinnes with you Celtic loving arsehole? 

• Downvote 2
22 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

No answer?  Didnt think so

Praising Tim fans is fairly transparent.

Did you protest about Mcinnes pre covid?  Id guess no. A cowardly pussy as well as thick ?

Dearie me.

T’internet hard man? 

Guarantee you’d not say the stuff you do on here to people’s faces directly... which makes you the coward, you stupid bastard.
Pathetic really. 

Blockhead by name...  

Why don’t you & Rocket Scientist get a room? ?

42 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Dearie me.

T’internet hard man? 

Guarantee you’d not say the stuff you do on here to people’s faces directly... which makes you the coward, you stupid bastard.
Pathetic really. 

Blockhead by name...  

Why don’t you & Rocket Scientist get a room? ?

Still can't answer 

(A) who would you replace Mcinnes with?'

(B) Did you ever protest Mcinnes at any point in the past? 

Both those failures make you a coward / a thick twat.

Also talking about internet hardmen. You are saying good on the tims for protesting etc and you dont have the bollocks to do it yourself. Or put a name forward to replace Mcinnes. Plus you called me a cunt online. Trying to act hard! 

Total wank arent you ?

• Downvote 3
6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Still can't answer 

(A) who would you replace Mcinnes with?'

(B) Did you ever protest Mcinnes at any point in the past? 

Both those failures make you a coward / a thick twat.

Also talking about internet hardmen. You are saying good on the tims for protesting etc and you dont have the bollocks to do it yourself. Or put a name forward to replace Mcinnes. Plus you called me a cunt online. Trying to act hard! 

Total wank arent you ?

A) The Pope

B) stopped buying a season ticket & when I got the call from the club about renewing told them I wasn’t as I wanted a change due to lack of entertainment. That good enough for you Mr H Clapper?

C) wheesht you boring cunt. 

• Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A) The Pope

B) stopped buying a season ticket & when I got the call from the club about renewing told them I wasn’t as I wanted a change due to lack of entertainment. That good enough for you Mr H Clapper?

C) wheesht you boring cunt. 

(A) Hilarious .. so you literally just want anyone else? Smart move. Youve thought this through using your intellect and incredible football knowledge.

(B) WOW . What an inspiring ballsy move. Telling Dierdre in the Club shop " i dinna like Mcinnes. Im no coming back". The equivalent of punching someone in the head from behind and running away. Bet you do that!) . Happy clapper? Nope. Literally said last night was unacceptable which you ignored. I just dont throw my toys out the pram at every bad result like the mentally inpaired toddler you clearly are. Big difference.

(C) Gladly if you do the same. Boring ned supporting "aye they pure shouted in the car park. Good on em" pussy ?

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

(A) Hilarious .. so you literally just want anyone else? Smart move. Youve thought this through using your intellect and incredible football knowledge.

(B) WOW . What an inspiring ballsy move. Telling Dierdre in the Club shop " i dinna like Mcinnes. Im no coming back". The equivalent of punching someone in the head from behind and running away. Bet you do that!) . Happy clapper? Nope. Literally said last night was unacceptable which you ignored. I just dont throw my toys out the pram at every bad result like the mentally inpaired toddler you clearly are. Big difference.

(C) Gladly if you do the same. Boring ned supporting "aye they pure shouted in the car park. Good on em" pussy ?

?

The Celtic fans have ensured he is in the post for at least a couple of games. There’s no way they would want to look like they have given in to a baying horde.

They’ve had nearly ten years to make a real go of the champions league and put themselves out of sight financially. Instead it’s all boiled down to some 10 in a row nonsense that nobody cares about apart from fans of two clubs. I read somewhere they had a bigger income than Ajax at one point. Mentally bad management top to bottom.