Pet Hates

StandFree1982

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fishing? Or in a different country?

In Scotland. 
Up at 7am. Daylight outside. 

Light hours where I work don’t vary that much. About an hour or so either way Summer / Winter. 

No fucking about there. Was even better in Angola. Same all year round give or take 15 mins. 

18 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You’re something else. ??

i admire your stubbornness. 

Seriously though I've spoken about this to a lot of people over the years and not a single person has given me a good argument for it. Everyone just mentions the time we stopped doing it but that is a redundant argument to my point.

17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What is the difference MAD? I've always though it was a Chinese snooker in the jaws of the pocket.

A Chinese snooker, Moobs min, is a situation where the cue ball is not obscured by any other balls or any other part on/of the table from hitting the object ball, but you are severely hampered from hitting the cue ball by another ball, leaving the player having to play with the cue raised in an almost vertical, perpendicular manner in order to play the shot and to avoid hitting the ball creating the hampering. 

In essence, it is the opposite of a perfect full ball snooker.

14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A Chinese snooker, Moobs min, is a situation where the cue ball is not obscured by any other balls or any other part on/of the table from hitting the object ball, but you are severely hampered from hitting the cue ball by another ball, leaving the player having to play with the cue raised in an almost vertical, perpendicular manner in order to play the shot and to avoid hitting the ball creating the hampering. 

In essence, it is the opposite of a perfect full ball snooker.

What’s a jaw snooker?

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

When the cue ball is obscured from hitting the object ball directly by a jaw of a pocket. Rarely happens but has been known to occur min.

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

When the jaws of the pockets are hindering a straight path to a ball.

??