Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Dominic Ball

couldnt get a game for rangers... so went to PSV then man city. how times have changed

Slightly unfair, if my memory serves me right, the huns stopped playing him as there was a clause in his transfer that stated that the hun required to pay Everton a fee after a certain amount of games (50 or 60).

They stopped playing him as they couldn't pay Everton the last installment.

I suspect he's been signed more as cover for defensive-mid, which will also allow us to occasionally deploy the Shinnster to left-back for games where we might need him there.

As others have said, if he's decent and can cover CH, RB and DM then I'll be pleased with this signing.

Can't say I remember much about him from his time at the Hunnery but welcome aboard anyway.

I doubt it. We've had plenty midfield cover over the last season or two and Shinnie has still been utilised as a midfielder.

Who cares if he said he loved the Huns. Chrsite called us Sheep Shaggers and glad we got beat a few years back but still loved by the Dons Fans.

Arnason seems to have taken the place of Storey has bench and touchline warmer.

Tbh, when players from outside the Scottish bubble come up and say that stuff it means less than nothing. We all know they are encouraged to pander to their zombie fans and its inevitable at some point to hear some crap or other. Its even clear that the fat slug is coaching new players and staff on key phrases and words to use to excite their monkey fans. Pathetic stuff really.

https://redtv.afc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/2497

Listened to his interview . Does he say " Rangers got it over the line " just before it cuts out . Bad start for the loon , better get that shite oot his heed

Calm doon son.

He says "they've only just got it over the line"

Nothing about Rangers there that I can hear.

Tbh, when players from outside the Scottish bubble come up and say that stuff it means less than nothing. We all know they are encouraged to pander to their zombie fans and its inevitable at some point to hear some crap or other. Its even clear that the fat slug is coaching new players and staff on key phrases and words to use to excite their monkey fans. Pathetic stuff really.

Calm doon son.

listen again

Calm doon son.

22 secs definatley

Calm doon son.

" obviuosly Rangers got it over the line " :poster_oops::hysterical: