Motherwell 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Hilarious McInnes quote in the interview afterwards:

"Christ, we'd have took this before the game, 3 nothing at motherwell". :laughing:

You and me both derek.

Surprising but very welcome result.  3 great goals (inc big sam, as usual) plus great performances from leigh and vyner in particular.

Dont forget the penatly save either.  All very pleasing.

Fantastic result and performance, a McInnes tactical masterclass today.

Only negative is the further regression of Shay Logan. Has he got another season after this? Really need to look at a replacement.

Congratulations father of the prick.

All that cowardly imbecile proved, was me right. More than capable, but a cowardly hun fuck. I’m sick of his shit and I’m genuinely scunnered of yours. You bring nothing to this place, normally I’m on the wind up( it’s the internet after all) but you, you fucking muppet are a disgrace to humanity. Whatever your agenda is, I’m unsure but you’re a tremendous advert for euthanasia.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations father of the prick.

All that cowardly imbecile proved, was me right. More than capable, but a cowardly hun fuck. I’m sick of his shit and I’m genuinely scunnered of yours. You bring nothing to this place, normally I’m on the wind up( it’s the internet after all) but you, you fucking muppet are a disgrace to humanity. Whatever your agenda is, I’m unsure but you’re a tremendous advert for euthanasia.

Is that BHL making more friends and winning a few arguments along the way.

Ahh bless. An utterly boring cretin.

• Upvote 1

I just want to say that Cosgrove's goal was fucking brilliant. 

I thought he was going to be some shitty lummox we just lumped high balls at in perpetuity, and to be fair that seems to be how McInnes' sees his role. 

But that turn, accelerating away from the defender, and the composed chip over the keeper was as top quality a goal as I've seen from Aberdeen in years. 

Kudos to tall Matt Damon. 

• Upvote 1

I thought he was going to be some shitty lummox we just lumped high balls at in perpetuity, and to be fair that seems to be how McInnes' sees his role.

But that turn, accelerating away from the defender, and the composed chip over the keeper was as top quality a goal as I've seen from Aberdeen in years.

He's an excellent find by McInnes tbf.

https://images.app.goo.gl/kZZR84Gucw4noHDK6

What happened over the international break? Something must've clicked in McInnes head that what was being produced on the park A) wasn't working and B) was unattractive and gutless at the same time. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a turnaround. Employing the usual tactics against the tims next game will mean all is back to square one. Encouraging win.