Rolf Harris, Guilty

Red Dragon

Bad Beast Corporation certainly churned out a few.

Wonder who the beast doing all the recruiting was?

Some establishment Eton faggot no doubt.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, we have jimmy saville running the biggest peado ring known to mankind and we have Rolf Fukkin Harris and the cunt off its a knockout in prison aged 276, this issue starts at the top of the British establishment and the sooner some bastard gets into the truth and where this really starts the better.....though I doubt we will ever get to that point.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, we have jimmy saville running the biggest peado ring known to mankind and we have Rolf Fukkin Harris and the cunt off its a knockout in prison aged 276, this issue starts at the top of the British establishment and the sooner some bastard gets into the truth and where this really starts the better.....though I doubt we will ever get to that point.

Any investigative journalist even coming close to exposing the top dogs in the institutionalised paedo ring would be David Kellied before you could say "Tony Blair"

Literally before you could name say Tony Blair was involved.

"However, Blair issued a D-Notice, resulting in a gag order on the press from publishing any details of the investigation. Blair cited the impending war in Iraq as a reason for the D-Notice. Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal)."

Where is that quote from kelt? Assuming you're still alive

You'll not find much in the way of info about Operation Ore in the British press... for such a far-reaching anti-paedophile operation the results of the investigation are remarkably hard to find.

Check out this article from as far back as 2003...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/01/29/are-pedophiles-running-blair-s-war-machine/

Then try to find out subsequent details.

It's almost as if what the guy says in the article is completely accurate.

You can find the odd article on the BBC, which pretty much avoids the main perpetrators aside from a couple of minor celebrities.

You would also think that the issue of paedos in the government would start a massive and sweeping investigation... but apparently not.

http://youtu.be/e6sTCIJLEKI

I shagged a 15 year-old when I was 16, I'm thinking about handing myself in before Yewtree catches up with me.

I have a mate who was working in Karratha in Western Australia when Rolf Harris was up there doing some charity gig. He said that all the folk involved called Rolf "the octopus" because his hands were everywhere.

David Icke was/is on to something, it would seem...

Control is the reason we'll never know what's happened. If that was understood it would bring attention to who's truly running the country. Both MI5 and MI6 sanctioned, and organised, child abuse to allow control of some of the most powerful people in the world. What I want to know is who's in charge of the spooks. David Icke is indeed onto something, unfortunately, when he batters on about reptilians his reputation begins to erode

Thomas Hamilton, Elm Guest House, Jill Dando, this list goes on

If the truth be known, after a few drinks I have wandering hands myself. When I worked in the licensed trade, if I was boozy at work and there was a tidy bird working behind the bar, she'd definitely be getting her arse felt. Sometimes she'd even get a ride later that night. I'd like to think the flirting was reciprocated on every occasion, but I was looking through boozy eyes. Luckily I'm nae a TV celebrity, or I would have been hauled in by now, no doubt. 'pipes can probably vouch for me - I likely had a feel of his arse on occasion, I'm nae fussy.

I don't doubt Rolfy is a dodger - but I do doubt that every allegation against him was abuse. Different standards at different times.

If the truth be known, after a few drinks I have wandering hands myself. When I worked in the licensed trade, if I was boozy at work and there was a tidy bird working behind the bar, she'd definitely be getting her arse felt. Sometimes she'd even get a ride later that night. I'd like to think the flirting was reciprocated on every occasion, but I was looking through boozy eyes. Luckily I'm nae a TV celebrity, or I would have been hauled in by now, no doubt. 'pipes can probably vouch for me - I likely had a feel of his arse on occasion, I'm nae fussy.

I don't doubt Rolfy is a dodger - but I do doubt that every allegation against him was abuse. Different standards at different times.

How come Vanessa Feltz only mentions Rolf fingering her on the Big Breakfast bed after these allegations come to light?

• 2 years later...