Bad Luck.....

Weegie cunts

Total weegie degenerates.

The sellick man is from Turriff in Aberdeenshire, according to the story :laughing:

Tommy, who lives at Burghead in Moray, and Pat, who lives in Banff, took their new brother to meet other relatives, including another brother in Turriff, where their father had lived most of his life.

The sellick man is from Turriff in Aberdeenshire, according to the story :laughing:

Tommy, who lives at Burghead in Moray, and Pat, who lives in Banff, took their new brother to meet other relatives, including another brother in Turriff, where their father had lived most of his life.

@@reekie_dock territory. COmplete shithole of a place full of absolute minkers so no surprises here.

A wee baby was found abandoned in a cinema.

60 years later, he manages to track down his long lost family.

Here he is (right) with his new-found half-brother (left). I am sure he wishes he hadn't bothered his arse looking for them :laughing:

_96075033_img-20170515-wa0000-3.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39935606

State of that fucking driveway and those dandelions. :laughing:

Posing for a photo with a tab in his hand as well.

FFS.

Thread should be deleted imo. Different somecunt who's been up in court or that. Bad form.

Alright alright, I tried to edit the original post but I cant. You will need to ask the mods.

I was only making a joke about some tubby teuchter in a sellick top, smoking a fag, t wasnt meant to be wicked denigration of anyone.

I now pity the man and am ashamed of my actions. I hope you are satisfied.

For someone who routinely threatens violence against other posters, including the vertically challenged, you are awfy sensitive ;)