Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

Did you honestly believe that? That wasn't a documentary it was public lynching of a man who died ten years ago. The so called "documentary" lasts 4 hours and in all that time the director couldn't find a mere 10 seconds to tell his audience that the two accusers in his documentary are currently appealing billion dollar lawsuits they have had thrown out by judges against the Jackson Estate? He said they weren't doing the documentary for money and were only speaking out to help victims all over the world to help them come out too. Which completely flies in the face of them filing their failed lawsuits under seal. But this was one director who couldn't give a fuck about the other side of the story or the truth. He was only interested in putting out a heavily edited one side of the story which to me is not a documentary.

The whole thing is a sham. You only need to do half an hour's research on both of those boys and their families to see the multiple lies they have told and the gaping holes in their stories. But the media only care about scandal and ratings. It's a great example of the media not giving a fuck about what the truth might actually be only the agenda.

Jackson was a strange cat who lived in his own little world. He was an oddball for sure and some of the things he did were inappropriate but I personally do not believe he was a criminal. There is no evidence to suggest he is other than negative media sensationalism over the years that made them millions. Newspapers were instructed by the likes of Murdoch to only ever print negative stories about him because their research showed that they sold 100x more than any positive stories did. Jackson was only ever guilty via trial by a blood thirsty media desperate to bring him down for their own profit. A grand jury and FBI investigation found nothing on him.

But in this "MeToo" era the world is now moving into a very dangerous zone. In the future how the fuck are rich and famous people supposed to defend themselves if any cunt can come forward with an allegation and everyone is told to just listen, believe them and don't question them as they have already had enough trauma? Absolute bonkers the world is truly one fucked up place.

Paedo defender^^

Climate Change - The Facts.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47988337?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook&ocid=socialflow_facebook&fbclid=IwAR2p2w_JI1I7HfM1sWr925RH5EscqALJsQo4zu6F70seswUEnEDc47i_7ws

Big bit of big scary nonsense for those with kids especially. I kinda watched this with a feeling of 'MEH, I'm out this bitch in a wee while anyway, who cares?' Even when you're hit with all the facts and you see the lovely wee bats all dying and that, cunts running away from forest fires, floods and icebergs melting, funky statistics here and there, there's still that big Nelson Muntz figure in your heid going 'HAA HAA'.

It's a powerful and effective piece of film that comes together at the end when you see the brave little Swedish girl and what she has done and wants to be done and you remember that, fuck, people are actually good, and this is thrust bang at you with the purity of that little girls soul, God bless her.

I'm doing my bit for your fucking kids you spunky wee breeding rats - Vegetarian, 1 phone and using public transport @Brifromperth

Also something I always notice is how rotten British peoples teeth are. The Indian, Icelandic and even American scientists all have normal teeth. The Brits ones choppers all look like a damned witch doctors necklace. Sort yourselves out.

I wish Attenborough was my Grandad.

As you were.

People are actually good?

The people who can make the changes that are needed, are paid by the perpetrators to deny anything bad is happening. Little Swedish girls won't change anything unless they can cough up more than the bribes from the wreckless businesses to line the pockets of our politicians

He was a Smooth Criminal.

"I am an innocent man. However, I'm going to pay this kid 24 million dollars"

Also did you see the old lady that sat on his jury who thought the prosecution lawyer was rude so voted against a guilty verdict?

And the final thing, would you have let your young children, if you have any, sleep in his bed?

The reason for the payment to Jordy Chandler's family was massively distorted in the media who only wanted scandal. Don't take my word for it look it up for yourself. That payment was made to avoid a civil trial before a possible criminal one. Chandlers dad filed a civil lawsuit. Jackson's lawyers logically asked to postpone it until the criminal investigation was complete. The judge for some reason refused. Jackson's lawyers were up in arms with that decision as they couldn't guarantee him a fair criminal trial if he had to give his defence away in a civil trial first which would hand the prosecution a massive advantage in any potential future criminal trial. But of course that was never reported in the mainstream media. There was no scandal in the real reason for the settlement.

Think about it logically for a just a minute if Jackson was truly guilty of the crime don't you think he'd have just paid the family hush money in a private settlement with a non disclosure agreement that would never have reached the press? Or does that just make too much sense?

There is a video on YouTube of the jury being interviewed immediately after the trial. They seemed to have no doubt whatsoever. They unanimously acquitted him.

I wouldn't have let my kid sleep in his or any other cunts bed.

Jackson was weird. Whether some of it was part of his act I don't know. He seemed a strange naive man detached from reality. Doesn't mean he was a kiddie fiddler though.

• Downvote 1

Thank God you're not getting wrapped up in this vinyl revival fad that's going on just now.

still not bought an amp

mind you being the music aficionado that I am getting the best hi-fidelity sound from my music is a natural progression at my age

Far from a fad

You stick to radio 1 min

LOLS on you m8

Jacko and anyone who defends him is a nonce.

Personally I'd say the real nonces are those that just accept as gospel whatever the mainstream spoon feed them as the truth. When in reality the media have no interest in the truth or justice only negative stories and scandal as they generate far more profit than the truth which is often quite boring.

Those who just believe whatever the media report without fact checking things for themselves are utter mongs who deserve to be treated as the sheep the media know that they are.

I personally couldn't give two fucks about Jackson as a person or his music I never followed his career when he was alive. Not my kind of music. But after watching that farce of a documentary I did a little bit of research on him and the accusers and his previous accusers. He was clearly targeted for extortion by greedy parents with dollar bills in their eyes. The parents never reported the alleged abuse to the police they both went straight to lawyers to file civil cases. I wonder why that was?

• Downvote 1

Personally I'd say the real nonces are those that just accept as gospel whatever the mainstream spoon feed them as the truth. When in reality the media have no interest in the truth or justice only negative stories and scandal as they generate far more profit than the truth which is often quite boring.

Those who just believe whatever the media report without fact checking things for themselves are utter mongs who deserve to be treated as the sheep the media know that they are.

I personally couldn't give two fucks about Jackson as a person or his music I never followed his career when he was alive. Not my kind of music. But after watching that farce of a documentary I did a little bit of research on him and the accusers and his previous accusers. He was clearly targeted for extortion by greedy parents with dollar bills in their eyes. The parents never reported the alleged abuse to the police they both went straight to lawyers to file civil cases. I wonder why that was?

I've nae watched the documentary. Watched the Louis Theroux one years ago.  Nonce then. Nonce now. 

• Upvote 1

I've nae watched the documentary. Watched the Louis Theroux one years ago. Nonce then. Nonce now.

I wouldn't recommend watching it as it's 4 hours of your life that you'll never get back. It has in the main been completely discredited on social media but for some reason the mainstream media won't report all the many provable lies that's in it. Likely don't want to change their narrative and go against the very dangerous MeToo movement. They know negative stories about Jackson sell far better.

One of the two alleged abuse victims in the documentary claims to have been abused several times between 1988 and 1990 in the upstairs room in Neverland Train Station. The same station that it has since been proved was not actually built until 1994. But hey why let the actual facts get in the way of a good selling scandal story right?

One other thing. Jackson gets serious heat in the media for allegedly being a pedo...yet Elvis and Bowie seem to get a free pass from the very same media for the same thing. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out why.

• Downvote 1

I wouldn't recommend watching it as it's 4 hours of your life that you'll never get back. It has in the main been completely discredited on social media but for some reason the mainstream media won't report all the many provable lies that's in it. Likely don't want to change their narrative and go against the very dangerous MeToo movement. They know negative stories about Jackson sell far better.

One of the two alleged abuse victims in the documentary claims to have been abused several times between 1988 and 1990 in the upstairs room in Neverland Train Station. The same station that it has since been proved was not actually built until 1994. But hey why let the actual facts get in the way of a good selling scandal story right?

One other thing. Jackson gets serious heat in the media for allegedly being a pedo...yet Elvis and Bowie seem to get a free pass from the very same media for the same thing. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out why.

Why do you care so much? Weird!

Why do you care so much? Weird!

I don't particularly care about Jackson as I already said previously. I am just using him as an example of how ridiculously easily the masses are still manipulated by the press even in this social media era.

This new narrative that all so called CSA victims must be believed and never questioned no matter what is a truly scary road that we seem to be going down. At this rate there will be no need for a trial in the future if you're accused you're guilty end of story. It's mental.

I don't particularly care about Jackson as I already said previously. I am just using him as an example of how ridiculously easily the masses are still manipulated by the press even in this social media era.

This new narrative that all so called CSA victims must be believed and never questioned no matter what is a truly scary road that we seem to be going down. At this rate there will be no need for a trial in the future if you're accused you're guilty end of story. It's mental.

I think there's always been an assumption of guilt in these cases. 'No smoke without fire' or whatever. If the finger gets pointed at you, you'd be as well leaving town even if you're innocent.

Santoalla

Watched this on Prime. Story of a Dutch couple who went to Spain to start a new life in the wilderness. They settled in an almost deserted village occupied by only one other family. While it's a bit on the slow side it's still some story. Can't say I understand what makes folk live that way but each to their own. 

Elvis and Bowie didn’t pump small boys who they were babysitting

They pumped underage birds that wanted a piece - hence little complaint

Yeah I get your point but it's still paedophilia right? If Elvis or Bowie were black and did the same thing they would have received a lot more damaging press at the time and certainly retrospectively in the current social media era.

The worst thing Jackson ever did was have the audacity to be black and become the biggest star in the world. Then when he acquired the publishing rights for the vast majority of The Beatles catalogue he put a lot of very high powered white noses out of joint (including media golden boy McCartney's). Great financial decision but a terrible one for his career.

Jackson was ruling the roost breaking all sorts of records and a lot of very influential people in a predominately white dominated media didn't like it. He was basically fucked from that point on.

The worst thing Jackson ever did was have the audacity to be black and become the biggest star in the world. 

Nah, I think he trumped that by going to bed with young boys. Whether there was any abuse or not, which hasn't been proven, he doesn't deny he did this which is just simply not right. What gives the game away for Wacko is that his relationships were ALL with boys - NO girls. If he had relationships with both then his claims of "loving children" would be harder to dismiss. The fact he only went to bed with boys shows him up for what he was.  

Nah, I think he trumped that by going to bed with young boys. Whether there was any abuse or not, which hasn't been proven, he doesn't deny he did this which is just simply not right. What gives the game away for Wacko is that his relationships were ALL with boys - NO girls. If he had relationships with both then his claims of "loving children" would be harder to dismiss. The fact he only went to bed with boys shows him up for what he was.

It was very weird behaviour no doubt about that. And yet the absolute vast majority of the kids that spent significant time in his company all strongly defend him by saying nothing untoward ever happened with them. Strange how you never hear that same level of mass support from those that spent significant time in the company of the likes of say Glitter, Saville and Nassar. Maybe that's just a coincidence. Then again maybe it's not.

Makes one wonder though how such a supposed serial predator managed to restrain himself so often and for so long over the 30 odd years he was the world's biggest star when he had such easy access to hundreds and hundreds of star struck kids that virtually all say he never touched them. You perhaps get an idea of the possible reason if you do a mere 20 minute google search into his alleged "victims", their motives and the gaping holes in their stories. Someone analysing them without prejudice and who possessed a decent level of intelligence could in my opinion quite easily conclude that they were never victims in the first place but merely opportunists only interested in money and fame.

It was very weird behaviour no doubt about that. And yet the absolute vast majority of the kids that spent significant time in his company all strongly defend him by saying nothing untoward ever happened with them. Strange how you never hear that same level of mass support from those that spent significant time in the company of the likes of say Glitter, Saville and Nassar. Maybe that's just a coincidence. Then again maybe it's not.

Makes one wonder though how such a supposed serial predator managed to restrain himself so often and for so long over the 30 odd years he was the world's biggest star when he had such easy access to hundreds and hundreds of star struck kids that virtually all say he never touched them. You perhaps get an idea of the possible reason if you do a mere 20 minute google search into his alleged "victims", their motives and the gaping holes in their stories. Someone analysing them without prejudice and who possessed a decent level of intelligence could in my opinion quite easily conclude that they were never victims in the first place but merely opportunists only interested in money and fame.

Not sure what you're angle is, you seem determined to defend him to the death? Just a huge fan of his music and can't accept he was a deviant?