Films

What is there left to add to the story? hardly left loads of loose ends. Then add in the 3 or 4 seasons of better call Saul and you have pretty much the full bhoona.

Probably still watch it though (as long as it’s free)

It’s free once you’ve paid your Netflix subs.

They’ll either open a whole new angle with a view to a spin-off or just completely fuck it up.

My money is unfortunately on the latter.

Joker trailer.

Looks pish.

Hmm, when I first heard this thing being touted I thought it would be pish but I'm warming to it now. Looks like a dude who wanted to be a good guy and liked by all but is spurned by the world and slowly goes into meltdown mode. I'm intrigued but still think it could go either way. If it gets too arty farty then I'll hate it but if The Joker becomes psychotically brutal then it could work quite well.

Hmm, when I first heard this thing being touted I thought it would be pish but I'm warming to it now. Looks like a dude who wanted to be a good guy and liked by all but is spurned by the world and slowly goes into meltdown mode. I'm intrigued but still think it could go either way..

Sounds like a number of folk on here.

• Upvote 1

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark.

Pretty standard fare. Not scary at all, bit of suspense here and there. The whole thing doesn't really make sense to me, too many holes in it.

Local Showcase has gone all upmarket and got in recliner seats for all. I approve.

The saying goes, "every day is a school day" and today I learned there's a follow up (of sorts) to The Shining. Danny, the kid with "the gift" is all grown up and has turned into Ewan McGregor. Not sure what they're going to do with the story but have serious doubts that it will come anywhere near Shining standards.