English Premier League

• Site Sponsor

Liverpool all over man Utd in the second half but still no goal. Same story when Benitez was at Liverpool and Mourinho at Chelsea and yet Chelsea often won in the end. Wonder if they're about to be Mourinho'd again.

Just switched in while I have a cup of tea.

Boring game, if the last ten minutes are anything to go by.

Just switched off again.

• 1 month later...

I see Paddy Power have paid out on Man City winning it.

I’m not surprised. Great PR from them but it’s definitely going to happen.

That was the biggest 2-1 thrashing I’ve ever seen. Citeh best EPL team this century.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching Mourinho's Utd team is like watching paint dry. 0-0 v Southampton, dull as fuck.

Mourinhos Man United are one of the most boring teams I've ever seen. Truely awful stuff... must be even more galling for their glory hunting fans, that Man City and Liverpool play such a swashbuckling brand of football - which you'd usually associate with Man United of the past!

Get it right up you @@Bluto10 ye fat bastard!

Mourinhos Man United are one of the most boring teams I've ever seen. Truely awful stuff... must be even more galling for their glory hunting fans, that Man City and Liverpool play such a swashbuckling brand of football - which you'd usually associate with Man United of the past!

LOL @U

PS - you’re probably fatter than me.

Whats even worse is when you hear the Man U fans going "Attack Attack Attack". It genuinely makes my skin crawl.

Yeah must be boring watching your team score 45 goals and win some trophies as opposed to scoring 50 and conceding half along the way to winning fuckall.

Guest milne_afc

If I was into guffy footy, I'd be pure ManYoo. Best kits(80s/early 90s Adidas in particular), best players(Robson, Giggs, Cantona etc...) and best away support(NQAT).

Great city for a carry on too. I can see the attraction th.