New Stadium Approved

I don’t think we will sell that many season tickets either but no way should away teams be getting more than 1k tickets. It is not like a few extra away fans would be worth much anyway. The real money will be made from corporate.

I can't ever see the day where Milne offers the old firm only 1k tickets. Don't get me wrong I'd love that to happen but I can't see it he loves them too much.

I just hope they don't put the away fans behind the linesmen. Stupid place to put those easily coerced fools.

I do think there will be a potential double area split for away fans though. 1k &2k sections. Possibly even with option for 20% for cup games. Milne being the greedy cunt that he is.

Is there an option to fill the corners for when we are in the champions league

I would hope it's a bowl stadium as standard whatever final design is chosen. Do four separate stands and we'll get a slightly less shit version of St Mirren which will be really disappointing.

Thought the final design was decided.

Empty corners

20k with filled in corners is poor.

20k with option to use corners. Now that is forward thinking.

Filled in corners & 20k it is then

Am I getting whooshed here? All mock-ups I've seen have been with seats in the corners, not uniform all the way round but more like Ibrox with lower tier seating at least in the corners.

No, corner stadia seating is more expensive than standard straight ones.

Decision was made

Current season ticket holders will get first dibs surely, then general sale after that for the newbies. We’ll never shift 18000ish season tickets so doubt it’ll be an issue.

Also haha WANKS, you lost. And going by the judges statement you lost by a long long way. Just like everyone with any common sense knew you would.

Hope some of the people who were suckered into funding this vanity project grow a pair and go after them.

Delighted Westhill resident here.

Hahahahaha fuckin seething bints.

Same here

And me too. Brilliant news :)

And shit in the locals' gardens.

woah woah kelt I live almost directly behind where it’s going and I’m delighted with it being built so a shit free garden please ha ha

53150531_2250749034985963_58242461504163

Ha Ha brilliant stuff. What a bunch of serpents they are. I had a run in with the Heather Brock and John Mann on FB before. Twats

lol I cannot believe there is a serious conversation going on in this thread regarding season ticket buying rights.

Like there would ever be any worry you would miss out on a SEASON TICKET at Aberdeen with as many as 18000 available ha ha ha. Even in a shiny new stadium.

It's not like we're talking about a ticket for a cup final ffs.

It's a fkn SEASON TICKET LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol I cannot believe there is a serious conversation going on in this thread regarding season ticket buying rights.

Like there would ever be any worry you would miss out on a SEASON TICKET at Aberdeen with as many as 18000 available ha ha ha. Even in a shiny new stadium.

It's not like we're talking about a ticket for a cup final ffs.

It's a fkn SEASON TICKET LOL.

Wind your neck in... I remember, around 10 years ago, there was a casual discussion on here towards the end of one season, regarding season tickets. A roll-call, who was signing up next season...

You then piped up that you were buying one next season, but only because it was going to be our last at Pittodrie! :hysterical: This was when the club was still looking at Loriston Loch if memory serves!   Think it was round the time of the much vaunted 'feasibility study'!  Quite how you thought the whole process was going to be signed, sealed, constructed and fully operational, in under 18 months, is anyone's guess... I remember much hilarity ensued!  As I recall, you were brutally trolled by Kelt afterwards!  I still remember it clearly - I was still laughing at the notion days after!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They said 'priority' for DNA members. My guess is that would mean priority over non DNA members but not necessarily priority over existing season ticket holders (who probably should get first dibs, really)

It's in THIS season's DNA benefits that you get first dibs on season tickets for Kingsford. So technically I could not renew my DNA membership next season, not go to another game ever again, but in three years time I should still have first dibs on a season ticket.

I recommend @@OddJob and anyone non-NIMBY related have some sort of a secret 'Don't shite on my grass, please' sign somewhere prominent on their house. 

Kind of like the Jews did at passover... or Pesach as the Jews call it...  with the blood of a lamb aroon the doorframes, there. So the Angels knew no to shite on the Jews' grass. 

Could call it 'Pissaff'. 

• Site Sponsor
Lol

Last time I saw Big Dougie was a few years ago when he was in Westhill doing gardening.

He was wearing a pair of Chelsea shorts and had his top off.

Despite pushing sixty, he was ripped as fuck, stomach like an old washboard.

So, Big Dougie can call me anything he wants lol

Legend

I recommend @@OddJob and anyone non-NIMBY related have some sort of a secret 'Don't shite on my grass, please' sign somewhere prominent on their house. 

Kind of like the Jews did at passover... or Pesach as the Jews call it...  with the blood of a lamb aroon the doorframes, there. So the Angels knew no to shite on the Jews' grass. 

Could call it 'Pissaff'.

Ha Ha damn the secret of the sign is out :P

I'm not jealous of yous moving out the city and the location.

But I am jealous of the planning and ambition. Sounds like you'll end up with a decent stadium.

Budge has fucked ours.

My only advice would be fan consultation all the way on EVERYTHING. Kiosks. Toilets. Dugouts. Electronic scoreboards. Seat designs. Changing rooms. The lot. Club chiefs take these things on as vanity projects when it's the fans that matter. Even more than the players and Boards.

We were totally excluded throughout and the £18m project on one new stand has been botched.

Genuinely hope you nail a decent stadium. And get a standing area!!!

I'm not jealous of yous moving out the city and the location.

But I am jealous of the planning and ambition. Sounds like you'll end up with a decent stadium.

Budge has fucked ours.

My only advice would be fan consultation all the way on EVERYTHING. Kiosks. Toilets. Dugouts. Electronic scoreboards. Seat designs. Changing rooms. The lot. Club chiefs take these things on as vanity projects when it's the fans that matter. Even more than the players and Boards.

We were totally excluded throughout and the £18m project on one new stand has been botched.

Genuinely hope you nail a decent stadium. And get a standing area!!!

Fuck sake min.

I'd swap our stadium situation for yours 100 times out of 100.