Sevco Thread

I saw somewhere that Phil Mac GivenName reports between Defoe, Davis, Dorrans & Murphy alone the wage bill is £130K a week.

Bearing in mind nane ithim are first-choice starters.

If true that is utterly tragic. £130K a fuckin week. So much desperation, so little result.

I wonder what our total wage bill is per week for all playing staff?

Re gerrard

Taking no responsibility?

"You DO realise" that he magnaminously took full responsibility post match, yeah?

Re Harvey Price

Considine had both arms round him

Re gerrard

Yep, he seems to have learned that at least from his comments about us and st johnstone

Re mates

To be fair, after a few secs I was right onto WhatsApp to my rangers supporting pals!

Take yer gerrard love, yer hun mates and get to fuck you trolling weirdo!

• Upvote 2

Our wages total 8.5m I think I read. But I think that is all staff so £163,000 a week. Would assume 80%+ is players wages so circa 130k a week id say?

Seems reasonable-ish.

How many ither staff do we have in total like?

As you have alluded to, there are probably nae many decent earners among them.

Seems reasonable-ish.

How many ither staff do we have in total like?

As you have alluded to, there are probably nae many decent earners among them.

no idea! I was looking at this in morning and got me wondering what our current wage budget is out of interest. Absolute mental the growth of some of the clubs on list.

Here’s link for anyone interested

https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/status/1106115754859155456?s=21

no idea! I was looking at this in morning and got me wondering what our current wage budget is out of interest. Absolute mental the growth of some of the clubs on list.

Here’s link for anyone interested

https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/status/1106115754859155456?s=21

The huns had the 3rd biggest budget in the UK in 1993... its no wonder they went belly up. It also still contributes to their ego and self entitlement. They still pap on about how they had the best players in Europe, without a hint of irony. 

My first Hun game was was the simmie tackle. South stand. Diving cunt.

Still to this day remember being petrified that Bett would miss the pen. Guy behind me reassured me that he doesn’t miss.

Nicholas’s looping header was fucking amazing.

Some prick on Facebook, I’m sure was pretending to be an Aberdeen fan, argued with me that Simmies tackle was disgusting, he got told to fuck off. Watch the fucking video, Durrant goes to go over the ball studs up, then changes his mind last second Simmie reacted and didn’t pull out, nae luck. Pisses me off, Hun pandering fuckwits

Just when you think that odious hun sympathiser Kris Boyd cant get any worse he comes out with this little gem today...

"Put it like this had our team drawn with Aberdeen at Pittodrie there is no way in this world we would have lost a replay at Ibrox, Aberdeen wouldnt have got two cracks at beating us"

Listen, they will finish second in the league, thats a given. They might not be able to catch Celtic but equally theyre not going to be caught by the Dons or ourselves at Kilmarnock

Couple of things here........who the fuck proof reads this stuff before its printed and more importantly...why are Kilmarnock allowing this cretin to blow smoke up rangers arses the day before they are due to meet in a league match? 

• Upvote 4

Just when you think that odious hun sympathiser Kris Boyd cant get any worse he comes out with this little gem today...

Couple of things here........who the fuck proof reads this stuff before its printed and more importantly...why are Kilmarnock allowing this cretin to blow smoke up rangers arses the day before they are due to meet in a league match? 

Because Killie are a retirement home for huns.  They've completely lucked out getting Steve Clarke, but once he goes they'll be back down in the shit where they belong.

Fuck the huns.

8 years and counting without a major trophy for "The world's most successful football club?" Oh dear.

No major trophy next season and they'll have completed a slightly different version of 9 in a row. Somehow I don't think they'll be blaring out Tina Turner to this version though.

Failure to win the league cup will be 9 in a row (ie in to 2020)

I saw somewhere that Phil Mac GivenName reports between Defoe, Davis, Dorrans & Murphy alone the wage bill is £130K a week.

Bearing in mind nane ithim are first-choice starters.

If true that is utterly tragic. £130K a fuckin week. So much desperation, so little result.

Also hilarious that Murphy (2 years left) and Dorrans (1 year left) have regressed to be normal spfl level players.

If the huns have any sense they will bin Davis and Defoe in the next month or two

Also hilarious that Murphy (2 years left) and Dorrans (1 year left) have regressed to be normal spfl level players.

If the huns have any sense they will bin Davis and Defoe in the next month or two

Not sure about Davis but fairly certain that Defoe has 2 recall periods in his loan agreement where Bournemouth can take him back if required but no reciprocal clause where sevco can send him back. So they're stuck paying £35k/week for him till summer 2020. Bournemouth must be pissing themselves.

• Upvote 1

To be fair, I don't think it was a penalty necessarily but I also don't think it was a dive

Considine had both arms round him

He should however have had 6 bookings for subsequent dives later in the game!

Was it a foul? possibly? was there enough contact for him to fall down like a fairy? no. He dived.

Considine was lucky that the ref waved it away because you often see them being given.

Fuck the huns.

8 years and counting without a major trophy for "The world's most successful football club?" Oh dear.

No major trophy next season and they'll have completed a slightly different version of 9 in a row. Somehow I don't think they'll be blaring out Tina Turner to this version though.

Failure to win the league cup will be 9 in a row (ie in to 2020)

Sevco are currently 0 for 7 in both the Scottish League Cup and the Scottish Cup (while they are 0 for 3 in the top flight).