Aberdeen 3 - 2 Hearts

Clare went right through Wright's achilles in the first half, made no attempt at the ball, tackle from behind. Any league with proper officiating that's a red card

A better referee would have seen us bury them.  3-2 flattered that mob.

Hearts were lucky to only have one sending off.  That referee had no control of the game and it was one of the worst displays I've seen for a while now.

Also - fuck P&B.

The Akinfenwa challenge on McKenna, he never once looked where McKenna was he watched the ball the whole time. There's noway there was malice in that, he's just a unit

Got to disagree there.

His first look was to see where McKenna was and then he just ran straight towards him, looking aimlessly (not even at the ball)

He never once tried to control it.

It was malicious and deliberate.

Fcuking Huddy as they say 

Agree on calling for a foul/card for every challenge. Irritates the fuck out of me, few of us were talking about this yesterday. Few folk around us near having heart attacks screaming for bookings/sending off etc.

Don't get me wrong Hearts are a physical shithouse of a team, however the reactions of some folk in the crowd to some of the tackles were cringy.

What is annoying is when there is no consistency from the ref.

A'bodys gan soft.

The fans can add to the pressure on the ref to give a card, thus hampering the opposition.

We should make it as intimidating as possible.

Got to disagree there.

His first look was to see where McKenna was and then he just ran straight towards him, looking aimlessly (not even at the ball)

He never once tried to control it.

It was malicious and deliberate.

Fcuking Huddy as they say

Correct. Not malicious per se but if the defender is going to do his job he knows he’s going to take a smack, and running in like that, someone will eventually be badly hurt.

Does that against the arse cheek £7m boy in Glasgow and I’ll guarantee he’s straight off. And rightly so.

• Upvote 1