Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Oh aye that was one of them wasn't it. He was a total wind up merchant but was actually a good laugh. Is he actually a Doctor?

You'd be surprised to hear that he isn't, ha.

I've not seen him in years. We we're neighbours for a large point of my life. As you say, total wind up merchant but not malicious. Can't remember any of the other usernames aside from 'the proclaimer'.

You'd be surprised to hear that he isn't, ha.

I've not seen him in years. We we're neighbours for a large point of my life. As you say, total wind up merchant but not malicious. Can't remember any of the other usernames aside from 'the proclaimer'.

So basically got his PHD from the same uni as Dr Pepper.

I know this cunt. Fuck me. Didn’t realise he was a sex offender but the signs were there.

Years ago, back in 2000 I think, I worked with the registered sex offender in a bar down at the beach. Shares the name with a popular Chris Evans show back at the same time.

I was shagging one of the waitresses at the time and he was pissed off as he fancied her. So he got his mates to phone me up one night and threaten me unless I broke up with her. What a fucking loser. I told them to fuck off. Was so obvious it was him. Even got the bird to phone back the number the next day and ask for ‘Adam’ and he answered. When I confronted him he shite it and said he had no idea. Fucking clown.

Not surprised he’s a sex offender. Was always a creepy looking cunt.

Looked like Herman Munster.

Fucking brilliant. Tits as big as a fucking footballs. Thats why every cunt wanted a go on her.

She lives in Brazil now. Married to some Brazilian bellend. But at least hes not a sex offender like Mr Adam Smashandgrab

And judging by her Facebook photos she still has massive tits.

Was she in the Brazilian Spice Girls?

• 2 weeks later...