Ryan Christie

Confirmed on club site now as well http://www.afc.co.uk/news/9111.php#.WIemkXTfWhA

Aberdeen FC can confirm this evening that Ryan Christie has signed on loan from Celtic until the end of the season.

The paperwork for the 21-year old midfielder has now been completed and he will train with his new teammates tomorrow morning.

Derek McInnes told afc.co.uk:

"I am delighted to get a player of Ryan's quality into the club.

"We want to make a couple of additions in the January window - quality additions - and there is no doubt Ryan has the quality to come in and make an impact with us. Ryan can help us with the challenges that lie ahead during the second half of the season.

"I would also like to thank Brendan Rodgers and Celtic for assisting in getting the deal done."

Almost the Quote

Aberdeen FC can confirm this evening that Ryan Christie has signed on loan from Celtic until the end of the season.

The paperwork for the 21-year old midfielder has now been completed and he will train with his new teammates tomorrow morning.

Derek McInnes told afc.co.uk:

"I am delighted to get a player of Ryan's quality into the club.

"We want to make a couple of additions in the January window - quality additions - and there is no doubt Ryan has the quality to come in and make an impact with us. Ryan can help us with the challenges that lie ahead during the second half of the season.

"I would also like to thank Brendan Rodgers and Celtic for assisting in ripping those cheating Hun cunts a new one."

• Upvote 1

Great signing - Maddison definitely not coming back. Reeks of the tims backing us in our 2nd place battle with the scum cunts, which is pretty funny. Give us a shotty of Griffiths too tims.

Good player. Happy and utterly depressed at the same time.

This league is fucked up. 1st place loaning 2nd place elect a player.

Shows how utterly beneath them we are.

I'm not the dude on Ab mad, but I'm considering not renewing.

We've got the best squad and manager I can recall yet we don't stand a fucking chance.

Milne and yule need to shake off their obsession with preserving our place as the bully's pathetic little side kick.

The league needs to ripped up and reconstructed completely. Wage caps, redistribution of funds. Otherwise what is the fucking point.

Only other solution is for Celtic and Rangers to leave to the Epl or some Atlantic league shite.

Diamond with our existing middle 3 with Hayes and Rooney up front?

Then at two up we take off Considine, stick on McGinn and blow the division (apart from Celtic) away!

Disagree re Maddison. He was 19, supremely gifted and raw as fuck. Christie at 21 plus with a lot of first team starts on his cv is the more complete player just now. But not better in terms of overall potential, no.

Good player. Happy and utterly depressed at the same time.

This league is fucked up. 1st place loaning 2nd place elect a player.

Shows how utterly beneath them we are.

I'm not the dude on Ab mad, but I'm considering not renewing.

We've got the best squad and manager I can recall yet we don't stand a fucking chance.

Milne and yule need to shake off their obsession with preserving our place as the bully's pathetic little side kick.

The league needs to ripped up and reconstructed completely. Wage caps, redistribution of funds. Otherwise what is the fucking point.

Only other solution is for Celtic and Rangers to leave to the Epl or some Atlantic league shite.

Aberdeen are miles behind a good Celtic side regardless of this loan.

If it helps the chances of second or a good cup run then its a good thing.

He will be an exciting player to watch.

Aberdeen are miles behind a good Celtic side regardless of this loan.

If it helps the chances of second or a good cup run then its a good thing.

He will be an exciting player to watch.

I agree that it's a good signing given the current league set up.

But it highlights how fucked up the current set up is and how pathetic the non old firm clubs are in accepting it.

@@RAZOR

Have you seen him play and where do you think he will fit in the team (am waiting for the news report to load)

Remember him having a good game against us up in Inverness. I suppose he could play anywhere. Great cover for the wide areas but I think he could fit in well behind RooDawg.