Scott Mckenna

When hes playing the way he is and signing a long term deal, who actually gives a fuck who he supports?

Too many Aberdeen fans actually hope a player supporters Celtic/Rangers just so they can be the whipping boy if they have a bad game.

But I thought all of the development teams family's were rabid Huns, I just assumed he may be.

My bad. Forfar it is.

Souttar is shit. Just a bumbling yeti. I forgot about him, he has the required skill set to be next mainstay in Scotland team

Can't make up my mind. There's a player in there somewhere but in true enough form, I've seen him have a few shockers. McKenna is a much better prospect IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Feel sorry for the lad at the moment. Started off partnering Arnason, moved onto O'connor and is trying to cope with playing in a defence that switches from a 4 to a 3 on a fairly regular basis. We should be trying to make it easy for a young lad breaking into the team. To his credit, he has come through all the above and is proving to be the mainstay of our defence. Just hope that, like the supporters, he doesn't get pissed off with the constant tinkering.

Feel sorry for the lad at the moment. Started off partnering Arnason, moved onto O'connor and is trying to cope with playing in a defence that switches from a 4 to a 3 on a fairly regular basis. We should be trying to make it easy for a young lad breaking into the team. To his credit, he has come through all the above and is proving to be the mainstay of our defence. Just hope that, like the supporters, he doesn't get pissed off with the constant tinkering.

I thought he was all over the place against Dundee Utd and he wasn't much better against Hibs. I don't know if it's the reasons you point to but McKenna is not playing well.

Wish McInnes would explain what the story is with Arnason. Is he injured, carrying a knock, or being left on bench becausehe thinks AOC is a better option?

If it is the latter, then he needs to take a closer look at AOC. He is making a lot of mistakes that Arnason would probably not make.

Has to be a fitness issue surely. He's barely mentioned him in any of his interviews all season.