Aberdeen V Lokomotiv Tashkent (Training Match) In Dubai

Not really Dubai has never appealed to me

That's a place I've not been to and have zero plans to go. Fuck them cunts and their zealous religious shit. I'll have a bevvy when I want so you muslims and that tup fucker can get to fuck.

• Upvote 2

No shock really as this has appeared to been a lads holiday of kick abouts on the beach, riding banana boats in the sea and jumping into pools

On another thread you were moaning about Logan having his loon with him.

Make your fucking mind up.

Same thing. Must be in his contract along with getting Christmas off that his loon gets to travel on jolly’s with him

A lads holiday is the same as a family holiday????

Either your a boring cunt with boring cunts for mates or you have a fucking mental family.

@@Redstar the GWT has even managed to get himself on this jolly

Aye the auld cunt certainly must be in possession of some pretty tasty pics/recordings...it’s the only reason a manager who consistently delivered 9th place finishes somehow became a board member and shamelessly books himself on every freebie going...socking waste of club funds...IMHO.

Another goal less performance against the Uzbek champions who not long ago lived in tents road camels and used their balls for a kick about and washed in the river once a year. And this dons team who run around in super cars live in penthouses shower 3 times a day get their nails mana cured hair coffered could not put at least one goal past them. The excuses will be to much sun it was to hot. Our balls were overworked at night. Excuses excuses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Another goal less performance against the Uzbek champions who not long ago lived in tents road camels and used their balls for a kick about and washed in the river once a year. And this dons team who run around in super cars live in penthouses shower 3 times a day get their nails mana cured hair coffered could not put at least one goal past them. The excuses will be to much sun it was to hot. Our balls were overworked at night. Excuses excuses.

I'd start buying the Evening Express again if the match reports were as good as the above!

• Upvote 1

It's ok.

Remember when we lost 4-0 to Peterhead in a friendly?

Surprised thats all we lost by

Aberdeen: Bossu, Duff (S Smith 46), Foster, Kerr, Mair, Considine, De Visscher (Pawlett 70), McDonald (Stewart 70), Mackie, J Smith (Young 46), Maguire (Miller 46). Sub not used: Langfield.

No shock really as this has appeared to been a lads holiday of kick abouts on the beach, riding banana boats in the sea and jumping into pools

JUMPING INTO POOLS?????????? When they should have been dropping down and giving us 800 push ups followed by volleys into the top corner. sons of bitches