Masters2018

Can’t see there being a left field winner this year as the top 10-15 are generally all coming in to Augusta off the back of a win or decent form in recent weeks. Saying that I’ll probably look for a couple of guys around the 50-60-1 mark for a bit of value as well as some of the favourites. I reckon this could be Rory’s year, Speith, Thomas and Bubba will be right up there too.

Can’t see there being a left field winner this year as the top 10-15 are generally all coming in to Augusta off the back of a win or decent form in recent weeks. Saying that I’ll probably look for a couple of guys around the 50-60-1 mark for a bit of value as well as some of the favourites. I reckon this could be Rory’s year, Speith, Thomas and Bubba will be right up there too.

Would like to see Rory winning but not convinced he's quite back yet. Speith is betfair favourite but again has been ropey for quite some time. Did well last week up to a point but it's all about the putter for him. Putts well big chance, otherwise nowhere. I'm on Thomas this season. Will bag at least one if not two of the Majors. Fuckin hate Bubba, he's a tool and won't win this anyway.

Can get 50/1 for Fleetwood but only for 6 places I think, hes on my list and also in my draft kings entry

What is a draft kings entry?

Paddy and sky bet doing top ten e/w. So many top golfers at the moment its hard to pick . Look for value , Poulter must be buzzing . Couples always does well

Poulter certainly has a new found confidence in his putting but he's not winning this. Couples? Seriously?

Draft Kings is daily fantasy match up at various different sized buy in, with big sporting events and huge tournaments such as the masters you get loads of tournaments to enter with seriously big prize money, Ive been playing some

MLB ones this week and have played NFL ones in the past, good fun.

^ somebody was tipping Schauffele on Talksport yesterday. I've had a fairly big (for me) bet on McIlroy to be 1st round leader and Dustin Johnston to win outright. Not being sucked in by the EW they Fuck you with the dead heat rules. Anyone know why Willet is 400/1?

Edit ignore the Willet question, googled him, injured and playing shite

Probably the most muted I’ve seen the patrons at 18 for a champion. Nae the most popular of lads is Reed but played some superb golf, day 3 especially. Expectations got to Rory again, looked nervous right from the 1st tee shot and was scrambling from then on. Rickie firmly in the Mickelson mould of best-not-to-win-a major but he’ll get there I reckon. Would’ve been a popular winner as emphasised by his birdie at the last. Spieth burned it up but left himself too much to do in the end. He’ll win another green jacket yet. Sergio racking up a 13 was pretty sad to see and the side show of Phil & Tiger never quite had the drama this year.

Probably the most muted Ive seen the patrons at 18 for a champion. Nae the most popular of lads is Reed but played some superb golf, day 3 especially. Expectations got to Rory again, looked nervous right from the 1st tee shot and was scrambling from then on. Rickie firmly in the Mickelson mould of best-not-to-win-a major but hell get there I reckon. Wouldve been a popular winner as emphasised by his birdie at the last. Spieth burned it up but left himself too much to do in the end. Hell win another green jacket yet. Sergio racking up a 13 was pretty sad to see and the side show of Phil & Tiger never quite had the drama this year.

He's a robbing cunt

That's why they don't like him